UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Didn't also claim his arms are now 4 inches shorter due to nerve damage?

Yup I'm sure he did. Being a worker got to take all his claims with a pinch of salt but I'd not be surprised.

What struck me most about seeing him perform at Glasgow was the size of his neck. It bulges as if he's had one of those flight comfort pillows implanted into it.

• Paid Members
So yeah, I don't think you've imagined it, S&M. If you have then I must've as well.

Thanks Shogun! I knew I wasn't cracking up! I must go get that Rumble, as I adored tweener Big Daddy Cool, Dizzil back then. He also gave Taker the finger after causing a DQ in Taker's title match against Bret, before it was cool to do so.

A wonderful man.

As per my original thread, I was doing a late night time waster YouTube video chain and I was reminded of the old WWF warehouse setting that was used in a few packages over the years.

It was seen in the late 90s Raw is War intro, the Run DMC/DX music video, Summerslam '98's Highway to Hell video, the Undertaker's Ministry titantron and some late 1999 things with Chris Jericho, Triple H and Kane.

A Google hunt could only reveal that it was in Brooklyn, I reckon. Does anyone have any further reading on a well used and unique location?

• Paid Members
A Google hunt could only reveal that it was in Brooklyn, I reckon. Does anyone have any further reading on a well used and unique location?

It was just an old empty warehouse they hired out...what further info is there going to be that would be of any interest?

• Paid Members

Anybody remember that "WWF In Your House: Great White North" PPV with the Diesel vs Bulldog main event in 1995? In the first match between Fatu and HHH, a massive sign appears at the bottom of the screen and is pixel-d out. Anybody have any ideas on what was actually on it?

Edited by bAzTNM#1