UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I've just heard Monsoon refer to "Sid and saint Justice". Can anyone explain the "saint" part to me, or was Gorilla just temporarily driven insane by Heenan as per usual?

Could it possibly have been Sid 'Insane' Justice? I'm sure he called him that a few times at 'mania 8.

That's what I thought too.

• Paid Members
Currently looking for a website with info regarding 1PW results and history. Can anybody direct me to such a site?

I can PM you the results of the first 8 cards Nov '05 - May '06 if you want but I'm guessing you're after something more in-depth.

• Paid Members
Currently looking for a website with info regarding 1PW results and history. Can anybody direct me to such a site?

Anything in particular you want to know? I've got that book which came out earlier in the year, which has got the promotion's full event history in it.

Billy Gunn's entrance in the WWF Attitude game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SU7ka-evc

Did he ever do the "OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" on telly or just for that game? Before Ass Man, I only remember him using the Outlaws music with no words for his singles matches. At house shows they just used to use the version off WWF The Music Volume 3. That's what they played at the NEC on the attitude adjustment tour anyway, I think.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

From the Buried Alive match I assume. Undertaker and Vince were pretty much onside in late 98. I always gathered we were meant to believe Austin beat Undertaker and Vince went "fuck this then" and plotted this whole plan out which involved Mable coming back and the Boss Man being hanged for some reason.