UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I think it was Baron Von Rashke

I think that was his only appearence in WWF

He made at least one TV appearance, managing them in a squash match. He was definitely gone before Survivor Series

Is Val Venis still signed to WWE?

I imagine he's a stick on to have a match over the next few weeks if he is.

I don't think Venis has been signed with WWE for a few years now, unless he was signed again in some capacity after his short TNA run.

He was released nearly 3 and a half years ago!

I imagine he's a stick on to have a match over the next few weeks if he is.

I don't think Venis has been signed with WWE for a few years now, unless he was signed again in some capacity after his short TNA run.

As far as I remembered, he was re-hired as an agent.

• Paid Members

He hasn't been in WWE for years. I don't think he's even in the business anymore, save from rare indy shows. He seems more interested in politics now. He said on his shoot interview he earns money from his website and its various spin offs.

All his ramblings are on http://paper.li/ValVenisEnt/1305760901

He'd probably be a good one to bring in though. Val Venis was a decent size name. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on that Attitude era game as well.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

He hasn't been in WWE for years. I don't think he's even in the business anymore, save from rare indy shows. He seems more interested in politics now. He said on his shoot interview he earns money from his website and its various spin offs.

All his ramblings are on http://paper.li/ValVenisEnt/1305760901

He'd probably be a good one to bring in though. Val Venis was a decent size name. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on that Attitude era game as well.

Just looked up what I said about returning as an agent and found this from November 2010:

To follow up on a report from Saturday, former WWE star Sean Morley (Val Venis) is officially back with WWE and is backstage at tonight's Raw taping at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Long Island, NY. Morley had been informing indy promoters seeking to book him that he was scheduled to start again with WWE soon for the company's upcoming European tour this week.
Edited by FUM

Just watched the Tough Enough Season 2 so in the auditions there is Kharma, John Morrison, and Gunner. Matt Morgan gets through.

I know about the winners Jackie Gayda and Linda(Shaniqua) and Kenny is in ROH but what about the other finalist Jake and Hawk did they do anything?

• Paid Members
Anybody know why Paul Ellering didn't come in with the LOD to the WWF in 1990? Thanks a lot.

According to Animal's book, Ellering had got so pissed off with Jim Herd that he quit the business a few months before the Road Warriors jumped ship. He somehow managed to persuade WCW to hand over the rest of his year's money when he went, so either there may have been a contractual issue with him going to Vince, or he simply had enough cash not to need to return.

Edited by JNLister

Does anyone know of any decent Japanese wrestling picture sites.

Google Japan and Sportsnavi are ok to a point but I think I've exhausted every avenue on those fronts.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I don't know if PUNQ still posts here, but he'd be a good man to ask. He used to do some fantastic threads with exhaustive reviews of all kinds of Japanese shows, adorned with some magnificent photos.

http://gaijinpuro.us/

Not sure how I feel about this site yet. This guy is responsible for 95% of all recent Puro and his uploads used to go on WrestlingBay. However they got wise that members of WB would then upload the Japanese shows for free elsewhere, so now they only upload to the site above where you have to pay per download. Shows can range from around $6 to $15 depending on the quality(and size) of the rip.

It's all downloads and they're ISO files. But if you want recent Puro, it's here first and apparently they've put measures in place so that those who download and then put the shows up free for everyone will get banned from using their site.

This site is now invite only? And I didnt sign up before, any idea how to get an invite?