UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Add me to the devastated list. I've never been but always intended to one day, so to have not seen it in the flesh is a bit of a regret now. Like anybody with eyes, absolutely adore how it looks on TV too.

The last few shows from MSG haven't used it though have they? They have the normal ramp set up on the left.

The last shows there I remember are Royal Rumble 2008 and a Raw in November 2009, and they both used the little central entrance. Have they done any televised shows there since?

The 2009 raw was the last televised show at msg. They had the centre stage for that and for the rumble as you said. After the rumble they had at least one tv taping that used the normal stage. Just after mania 25 I believe.

I attended a WWF house show in Glasgow in 2002 (May I think) I can't for the life of me remember most of the card, does anybody know what it was? Austin was definitley there.

WWF (Raw) @ Glasgow, Scotland - May 2, 2002 (6,500; sell out)

Rob Van Dam pinned X-Pac with the Five Star Frog Splash

Jerry Lawler & Jackie defeated Mr. Perfect & Molly Holly when Lawler pinned Perfect with a roll up

Brock Lesnar pinned Matt Hardy with the Brockbuster

WWF Women's Champion Jazz defeated Trish Stratus via submission with the STF

Shawn Stasiak defeated WWF Hardcore Champion Steven Richards, Crash Holly, and Justin Credible by pinning Crash with a roll up to win the title

Justin Credible pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Shawn Stasiak with the superkick to win the title

Crash Holly pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Justin Credible with a bulldog to win the title

Steven Richards pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Crash Holly after a guitar shot to win the title

Shawn Stasiak pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Steven Richards with a roll up to win the title

Steven Richards pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Shawn Stasiak to win the title

Steve Austin pinned the Big Show with the Stunner

WWF European Champion Spike Dudley & Tommy Dreamer defeated Booker T & Goldust in a tables match after Dreamer hit a Spicolli Driver on Goldust through a table

WWF IC Champion Eddie Guerrero pinned Jeff Hardy with the frogsplash after using the title belt as a weapon

Scott Hall pinned Bradshaw with the Razor's Edge off the middle turnbuckle after Bradshaw became distracted by Kevin Nash and X-Pac at ringside

Triple H & Ric Flair defeated the Undertaker & William Regal when Flair pinned Regal with a low blow and roll up as Regal attempted to use his brass knuckles as a weapon

Am I right in thinking that Paul Heyman has only been on-screen at one Wrestlemania? (17)

Yes.

He debuted with Brock the day after WM18, then his partnership with Big Show was over before WM19.

• Paid Members
What the hell is the Brockbuster?

I was thinking that, it's probably the triple powerbomb he did when he debuted

Yep I think you're right, the F-5 used to be the lead-in into his triple powerbomb which he used for his first few weeks on TV.

• Paid Members

What happened to Hugo Savinovich? The Mexican announce table just isn't the same without him.

• Paid Members

Hugo was always sent sprawling whenever some hapless babyface was sent smashing through the table. I felt sorry for him, he was a big unit and always ended up pretty helpless on the floor like an upturned tortoise. Carlos always seemed to escaped unscathed, or at least not in an unflattering supine position.