UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I know it's on Sky Sports but is there any way I could order MITB without having to buy the Sports package for a month? No way at all I could pay for it as a one off?

• Paid Members

At the beginning of the Hogan/Savage Mania 5 match Gorilla Monsoon talks about "Doctored footage" that Savage showed. I've had a hunt on Youtube but couldn't find anything.

Does anybody know what this was about?

• Paid Members
I know it's on Sky Sports but is there any way I could order MITB without having to buy the Sports package for a month? No way at all I could pay for it as a one off?

You can order it from WWE.com never done it myself though, don't think theres anyway you can pay for free to air content without getting the whole package.

• Paid Members
At the beginning of the Hogan/Savage Mania 5 match Gorilla Monsoon talks about "Doctored footage" that Savage showed. I've had a hunt on Youtube but couldn't find anything.

Does anybody know what this was about?

From the big Mega Powers Newsnight-style debate between Vince, Savage and Hogan. Wasnt exactly doctored footage, but Savage was suggesting Hogan's intentions werent exactly gentlemenly by showing footage of Hogan touching Liz's arse as he put her on Savage's shoulder and saying it was Hogan's idea for her to get her mot out at SummerSlam 88. Its great promo. You should watch it. Its no wonder this PPV held the record for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Qy6hsWg44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwwZFELZn5I...feature=related

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
You can order it from WWE.com never done it myself though, don't think theres anyway you can pay for free to air content without getting the whole package.

Ah that's annoying, if I'm going to watch it on this smaller screen I may as well do it illegally. I'm living with my grandparents over the summer and they have a 40" HD screen so I'd have absolutely fucking LOVED that.

• Paid Members
From the big Mega Powers Newsnight-style debate between Vince, Savage and Hogan. Wasnt exactly doctored footage, but Savage was suggesting Hogan's intentions werent exactly gentlemenly by showing footage of Hogan touching Liz's arse as he put her on Savage's shoulder and saying it was Hogan's idea for her to get her mot out at SummerSlam 88. Its great promo. You should watch it. Its no wonder this PPV held the record for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Qy6hsWg44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwwZFELZn5I...feature=related

That is indeed fantastic. Cheers. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Yeah that cable has been on my to-get list for a while but I've been iffy about it since I'm no computer expert and I'm running on Mac so don't want to fork out a lot for something that's a piece of shit which doesn't work.

Thanks for the advice though.

• Paid Members

It was mentioned in this months FSM that the IPW Cruiserweight tournament was through Spud vacating through a neck and shoulder injury sustained two years back at Hotwired against Johnny Storm.

Would anyone be able to fill me in as to what happened and how serious it was, I've never actually known how he got injured.

Cheers

• Paid Members
It was mentioned in this months FSM that the IPW Cruiserweight tournament was through Spud vacating through a neck and shoulder injury sustained two years back at Hotwired against Johnny Storm.

Would anyone be able to fill me in as to what happened and how serious it was, I've never actually known how he got injured.

Cheers

Wasn't there a michinoku driver/drop-kick combo and Spud landed a bit off cock or have I imagined that. If there was it might have been that.

Also Moss Vs Stone at that show was the shit.