UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Can some cunt give me a date for the first Raw on TNN please?, the one with the Hardys vs Edge and Christian ladder match?.

This cunt can. 25th September 2000.

Quality!. Got it downloaded already. Have to love the internet.

Cheers.

• Paid Members
I always mean to ask this but forget, on one of the early Smackdowns of 2000 was a cage match between the Outlaws and Hardys. Now, has my mind played a decade long trick on me or did Road Dogg perform a moonsault in said match by running up the three turnbuckles and jumping straight off? I ask cos I was amazed to be honest and haven't seen him do the same since or previous. Any footage?

Searching for "outlaws hardy cage" on Youtube yielded this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw7WY0MoYiA

I always mean to ask this but forget, on one of the early Smackdowns of 2000 was a cage match between the Outlaws and Hardys. Now, has my mind played a decade long trick on me or did Road Dogg perform a moonsault in said match by running up the three turnbuckles and jumping straight off? I ask cos I was amazed to be honest and haven't seen him do the same since or previous. Any footage?

I love the first comment on that video:

now dx is wearing gay shirts and saying lame jokes hanging out with hornswagle or however u spell it. bottom line wwe is garbage, wwf was real, just like the show was called raw is war..90's were the real wrestling days, im glad i got to see it

Do we have a facepalm smiley yet?

I've got Freeview with a Top-Up TV box so as far as Sky Sports goes I can only get 1 & 2. Will I still be able to catch Raw and Smackdown at some point during the week on either channel?

I have Virgin and the only HD channels you get from Sky Sports is 1 and 2. I was moaning cause I never got WWE in HD, then one day I had SmackDown in HD, another I had Raw. Really can't remember which days it was mate, but they are defo shown on their at some point.

• Paid Members

Moonsault is at 3:10

I think in 2002 when Hogan came back, he had a match with Ric Flair on RAW? Am I imagining this or did it actually happen? Im not sure if it was for the Undisputed Title, but i think it wasnt even the main event on the show.

Anyone have a link to the match at all and maybe the build up? From what I remember though, there wasnt much build up and the match just sorta happened..

Edited by 7_inch_m_4_u

Thats the one mate cheers. Looked at youtube for a while and couldn't find it at all :laugh:

Was weird how it just got stuck on as a seemingly throwaway match, could have made a bigger deal out of it IMO, would probably of been better than the awful Undertaker/Hogan match around that time.