UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Where's the best places to get wrestling books in PDF? Or does anyone have any they are willing o share?

Hey guys wonder if you can help me and my gf. My GF is from Dartford and we were wondering if after the end of RQW's run of tapings at the Mick Jagger Centre whether any other promotion has run out of that building or is planning to? We know about All Star at the Woodville Halls (sp?) in Gravesend is that still the nearest apart from IPW:UK?

Hey guys wonder if you can help me and my gf. My GF is from Dartford and we were wondering if after the end of RQW's run of tapings at the Mick Jagger Centre whether any other promotion has run out of that building or is planning to? We know about All Star at the Woodville Halls (sp?) in Gravesend is that still the nearest apart from IPW:UK?

From what I know the Mick Jagger Centre won't have wrestling back as a previous promotion damaged the centre and didn't pay for repairs. There were some other outstandig bills aswell. Dont know if this was RQW though?

Brian runs the Orchard Theatre in Dartford as well.

August 14th is the Wrestlers Reunion get together at a pub near Dartford.

On top of that IPW:UK

Why did Andrew Simmons just randomly drop off of the FWA roster after British Uproar last year? I've never heard an explanation but thought someone may have an answer on here.

There was something about not being fit to wrestle if i recall. Who knows maybe he just wants to be paid for wrestling