UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Some of Kaz's "back to the future" look better some how, gets more impact some how, and theres a couple of better examples in youtube. Perhaps its just a shitty example in the first vid. I'm still with Butch mind.

Watching Raw for the first time in a little while and i'm wondering, how did Alex Riley get that silver briefcase? Any backstory or did he just start carrying it about with him?

I think Michael Cole mentioned a couple of months ago, that they use it to carry the belt around in it.

Edited by ThePhenom

• Paid Members
Benoit was in the WWE version of ECW right at the beginning, wasn't he?

Don't think so. Pretty sure he was drafted over from SmackDown in the 2007 Draft?

Benoit was involved in the ECW stuff for the first ONS PPV, although was never really a member of the roster. He was however drafted to ECW not long before he killed himself, and of course was due to appear in the finals of the ECW world Title tournament at Night of Champions.

Had he not been completely bonkers im guessing he was supposed to win that match with CM punk, and who knows where either man would be now. In all honesty if benoit had of won the ECW title, were would morrison or Punk be now? Morrison went on to win the title due to benoit no-showing, but ultimately lost the title to punk because (i think) of a wellness policy failure. Punk took the title, and he went on to be the man in ECW for most of that year.

:thumbsup:

• Moderators

Shane Douglas did against Raven on an old NWA:TNA Weekly PPV, and Eric Embry did in WCCW after a beatdown with a baseball bat by Devastation Inc which got them into a bit of trouble on the TV station they were on.

Invader 3 (I think it was 3) sprogged up a load of pig's blood and vodka against Manny Fernandez after a top-rope knee drop in Puerto Rico for an angle as well.

Has anyone ever sneezed during a match? Genuine question - I can't ever remember seeing it.

Sounds like the type of gimmick WCW would have come up with in 1990/91 but to answer your question, not that I can recall.

Just been watching Godwinns interview. Had no idea one of them broke their neck so severely after a botched DDD from Legion Of Doom. Memory is a bit hazy but i was thinking something as severe as that would have been stuck in my mind and regularly brought up in discussions but i don't remember a thing about it.

With RAW being taped back then did the full match get scratched from the TV broadcast >?

EDI: 21st April 1997 if that helps

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Just been watching Godwinns interview. Had no idea one of them broke their neck so severely after a botched DDD from Legion Of Doom. Memory is a bit hazy but i was thinking something as severe as that would have been stuck in my mind and regularly brought up in discussions but i don't remember a thing about it.

With RAW being taped back then did the full match get scratched from the TV broadcast >?

EDI: 21st April 1997 if that helps

It aired fully on Shotgun Saturday Night. They used it in a storyline when he came back and they turned heel, showing the clips again numerous times on TV months later.

Edited by ThePhenom