UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Hell in a Cell 2010's main event was Undertaker vs Kane, so does that count as the last match where Cena and Orton were on the under card. Randy Orton was in a title match, but that was the second match on the show.

I completely missed that one somehow. :confused:

I'd still be interested in what the last one before that was, though. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Dean Malenko (referee)

Is this correct? Is it supposed to read "agent", or did Dean actually do some refereeing in the early days of WWE's ECW brand? If so, was it only on house shows, because I'm sure as hell I'd have noticed if it happened on TV?

Speaking of guys on that list and refereeing, does anyone know the status of Little Guido with WWE at the moment? I read about him covering the recent MSG house show when most of the referees didn't make it due to snowstorms, but he randomly turned up and did a match on the week before last, and hasn't been seen since.

Was it a one-off under similar circumstances? A trial run on TV? Or has he been signed as a referee, either in a full-time capacity, or as-and-when?

• Paid Members
Hell in a Cell 2010's main event was Undertaker vs Kane, so does that count as the last match where Cena and Orton were on the under card. Randy Orton was in a title match, but that was the second match on the show.

I completely missed that one somehow. :confused:

I'd still be interested in what the last one before that was, though. :thumbsup:

WrestleMania 26?

Dean Malenko (referee)

Speaking of guys on that list and refereeing, does anyone know the status of Little Guido with WWE at the moment? I read about him covering the recent MSG house show when most of the referees didn't make it due to snowstorms, but he randomly turned up and did a match on the week before last, and hasn't been seen since.

Was it a one-off under similar circumstances? A trial run on TV? Or has he been signed as a referee, either in a full-time capacity, or as-and-when?

I think he was literally there to "visit friends backstage", and due to the adverse weather they asked him or he volunteered to help out.

• Paid Members
Dean Malenko (referee)

I think he was literally there to "visit friends backstage", and due to the adverse weather they asked him or he volunteered to help out.

aparently he'd done a referee spot a few times now, although i don't think hes angling for a job, more that hes helping out when he has to.

• Moderators
I think this is everyone:

Paul Heyman (GM)

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

The Zombie

Tazz

Joey Styles

Justin Credible

Kurt Angle

Kelly

Ariel

Mike Knox

CM Punk

Francine

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko (referee)

Ariel

Test

Balls Mahoney

Danny Doring

Roadkill

Al Snow

Trinity

Tommy Dreamer

Little Guido

Big Guido

Tony Mamaluke

Stevie Richards

Sabu

And Big Show.

Brad Armstrong was there in some capacity (agent, working house shows) as well, and later that year was a really good announcer for a couple of episodes.

Paul Heyman (GM)

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

The Zombie

Tazz

Joey Styles

Justin Credible

Kurt Angle

Kelly

Ariel

Mike Knox

CM Punk

Francine

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko (referee)

Ariel

Test

Balls Mahoney

Danny Doring

Roadkill

Al Snow

Trinity

Tommy Dreamer

Little Guido

Big Guido

Tony Mamaluke

Stevie Richards

Sabu

And Big Show.

Brad Armstrong was there in some capacity (agent, working house shows) as well, and later that year was a really good announcer for a couple of episodes.

And also at the end of the year, Bobby Lashley was on the roster.

Paul Heyman (GM)

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

The Zombie

Tazz

Joey Styles

Justin Credible

Kurt Angle

Kelly

Ariel

Mike Knox

CM Punk

Francine

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko (referee)

Ariel

Test

Balls Mahoney

Danny Doring

Roadkill

Al Snow

Trinity

Tommy Dreamer

Little Guido

Big Guido

Tony Mamaluke

Stevie Richards

Sabu

And Big Show.

And also at the end of the year, Bobby Lashley was on the roster.

Don't forget Vince McMahon. He won the ECW title, after all...

• Paid Members

Right brahs, what's the name of this move?

Guy is standing behind another guy (oo-er!) and he hooks the guys arms like he's waiting for somebody to hook him from the front. The behind guy (oo-er!) then bridges back and it generally ends in a three-count. What is the name of that suplex? Cheers

Also, what is an "Ocean Cyclone Suplex"? It sounds cool whatever it is.

Thanks a lot.

Paul Heyman (GM)

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

The Zombie

Tazz

Joey Styles

Justin Credible

Kurt Angle

Kelly

Ariel

Mike Knox

CM Punk

Francine

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko (referee)

Ariel

Test

Balls Mahoney

Danny Doring

Roadkill

Al Snow

Trinity

Tommy Dreamer

Little Guido

Big Guido

Tony Mamaluke

Stevie Richards

Sabu

And Big Show.

They signed Armstrong, Marty Jannetty and Rodney Mack all at the same time to work with some of the younger talent. Mack (similar to Armstrong) ended up working some house shows and I think Jannetty ended up getting canned before actually wrestling.

• Paid Members
File Ocean Cyclone Suplex under "Sounds far cooler than it looks". I always thought it'd be a super mega move with a name like that.

Agreed from that clip. The bridge and all looks swish but it doesn't look like it has much humph, if you will (regardless of weather it really does or doesn't) next to a standard electric chair.

Also a move with "Cyclone" in the name should have a spin in surely.