UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
It was Kozlov. Jarrett speaks about it in his guest booker DVD.

Was that a secret ploy by TNA to smuggle Kozlov into the WWE main event scene in the hopes he could destroy it?

Anyhoo here's a question :

Reading through the "advertised matches" thread, I remember that Bret dropped the Intercontinental title to The Mountie two days before the Royal Rumble. In the build up on TV for the Rumble, was the promoted Intercontinental title match Hitman VS Mountie, and they concocted the storyline illness as an excuse to change it at short notice?

Also, any ideas WHY they changed it? Simple methodolgy to promote Hart/Piper at WrestleMania or a bigger story - I thought I read WcW making overtures towards Bret but I dont recall him mentioning it at that point in his book?

I thought I read WcW making overtures towards Bret but I dont recall him mentioning it at that point in his book?

I think that's about it. There may have been nothing in it from Hart's side, but the WWF thought for whatever reason that he might have jumped and if he did, they didn't want him to be IC champ at the time. It did all work out well from the point of building to Piper/Hitman at WM8 though, i must say.

As great a show as RR92 was, imagine if it was Bret/Mountie, with something like Jake/Savage instead of that 20 minute Bushwhackers/Beverlies waste of time......

I thought I read WcW making overtures towards Bret but I dont recall him mentioning it at that point in his book?

I think that's about it. There may have been nothing in it from Hart's side, but the WWF thought for whatever reason that he might have jumped and if he did, they didn't want him to be IC champ at the time. It did all work out well from the point of building to Piper/Hitman at WM8 though, i must say.

As great a show as RR92 was, imagine if it was Bret/Mountie, with something like Jake/Savage instead of that 20 minute Bushwhackers/Beverlies waste of time......

Still leaves the LOD/Naturals match to eat up time. I think they couldve used it better to start Shawns solo career going seriously...

Does an un-edited version of the 2002 Revival show exist? Wouldn't mind seeing the full Storm vs Fleisch match after all the years.

I'm pretty sure it exists somewhere, but i don't know how readily available it is.

Mark Sloan would probably be the best person to answer this question.

• Paid Members
Does anybody know where i can watch youshoots for free?

And also does anybody know a website that reviews old WWF PPV'S?

Many Thanks.

i believe 411mania does so, allthough their search option is down at the moment.

You can always Google 411mania *name of event*

Just be aware though, most of the people that post in the comment section that site are total morons.

Does anybody know where i can watch youshoots for free?

And also does anybody know a website that reviews old WWF PPV'S?

Many Thanks.

i believe 411mania does so, allthough their search option is down at the moment.

You can always Google 411mania *name of event*

Just be aware though, most of the people that post in the comment section that site are total morons.

Also take a look at http://pdrwrestling.com/

An often referenced one now, Chris Jericho spilling coffee on Kane in 2000 and Kane getting a huge cob and throwing him through a window.

Now can someone help me out here. Have i imagined it or have WWE recycled this angle with Kane and someone else at some point since 2000 cos i'm sure i've seen it at least twice?

I asked this in the shit storylines thread but i figure i'll ask it in here as well cos more people are more likely to read this thread

Live show as normal. The trucks carrying the equipment have already arrived in Albany (where the show takes place) but a few wrestlers have tweeted about having travel problems.

There were a lot of no-shows at the MSG house-show last night because the weather in New York is so bad. So much so that Charles Robinson is the only proper referee to have made it there leading to Little Guido/Nunzio (who was backstage visiting friends) even went out to referee a match or two.