UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I think TNA's main showing on Bravo is current, isn't it?

Another question from me: Am I imagining it, or does the Undertaker use the downward spiral/mic check/whatever sometimes?

Unless they were showing a classic match or something, the clip I saw had Awesome Kong and the six sided ring.

This was yesterday tea-time on Bravo 2.

I'll be honest with this, i can't be arsed to trawl through a 30 page thread so i'll ask here is Daniel Bryan's sacking legit or is it a work?

According to Lumber Jack's source, IT'S A WORK! and he'll be back to cost Wade Barrett the SummerSlam main event.

I'll be honest with this, i can't be arsed to trawl through a 30 page thread so i'll ask here is Daniel Bryan's sacking legit or is it a work?

According to Lumber Jack's source, IT'S A WORK! and he'll be back to cost Wade Barrett the SummerSlam main event.

Lumber Jack's statement is idiotic. Simple As.

• Paid Members

Going through some old Brit Wrestling videos, I ended up watching this match. A Disco Challenge Match, Kendo Nagasaki vs Iron Fist Clive Myers, two of the UK greats, in a ring surrounded by a disco ball and a funky version of Beethoven.

I know this era of wrestling came up with some corkers, but seriously what the hell.

Does anyone how or why this match came about? Was Brian Dixon on something or was he pushed into promoting it in a rather WCW Kiss Demon sort of way.

• Paid Members
Going through some old Brit Wrestling videos, I ended up watching this match. A Disco Challenge Match, Kendo Nagasaki vs Iron Fist Clive Myers, two of the UK greats, in a ring surrounded by a disco ball and a funky version of Beethoven.

I know this era of wrestling came up with some corkers, but seriously what the hell.

Does anyone how or why this match came about? Was Brian Dixon on something or was he pushed into promoting it in a rather WCW Kiss Demon sort of way.

It was the first time the ITV slot was filled by a rival to Joint Promotions, and the WWF was scheduled for the slot the next week. I presume Dixon wanted something exciting and glam to make a difference. It was certainly different.

How far back is TNA on Bravo?

Flicking through Sky earlier and Bravo 2 were showing Impact. They still had a 6 sided ring!

Thursday's Impact (US airing) airs first run Saturday nights on Bravo, repeated on Sunday night and the following Saturday morning. Bravo 2 shows TNA from about 2008 (I think) on mornings and afternoons.

Flicking through Sky earlier and Bravo 2 were showing Impact. They still had a 6 sided ring!

Thursday's Impact (US airing) airs first run Saturday nights on Bravo, repeated on Sunday night and the following Saturday morning. Bravo 2 shows TNA from about 2008 (I think) on mornings and afternoons.

I think they are more up to date now, becuase around Easter it was on every day on Bravo 2 about 4.00PM and it was around June 2009. Last time I checked it was the one after January 4th.

• Paid Members

That'll be what I saw then, cheers!

Does anyone know if Jake Roberts has of did have heat with Chris Jericho?

I ask because Jake seems to have little digs at him in some of his shoot interviews. I know these shoot interviews are years old and his views may have changed but it was strange to hear the way Jake talked about Jericho.