UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Odd question, but still.

When did Al Snow make the change from the double strap full body singlet with short legs to the standard full leg pair of tights with no upper body. I assume it has something to do with Steve Blackman.

March 2000 I think.

• Paid Members
Odd question, but still.

When did Al Snow make the change from the double strap full body singlet with short legs to the standard full leg pair of tights with no upper body. I assume it has something to do with Steve Blackman.

IT does. It was when he was trying to prove to blackman that he could take wrestlign seriously, so started dressing like that.

I want to get every WWF release on VHS up until Vengeance 2001, and then get the DVDs from there. What was the first few DVDs released after Vengeance by catalogue number?

I could be wrong but I seem to remember once or twice he came out with the full length tights and the singlet top, Bret style.

Written on the back of the singlet part was "The Snow-man" and then "Cometh" on the back of the tights. He quickly abandoned the singlet part so people who may be confused why he went years with "Cometh" written on his arse will now know why.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember once or twice he came out with the full length tights and the singlet top, Bret style.

Written on the back of the singlet part was "The Snow-man" and then "Cometh" on the back of the tights. He quickly abandoned the singlet part so people who may be confused why he went years with "Cometh" written on his arse will now know why.

Was it on Heat?

Two questions.

1. Has anyone ever ordered off ioffer? Are they reliable and are they good value for money as in cheaper than traders?

2. Are their any long term plans to put the TNA title on Ric Flair as a way for him to retire when he leaves TNA?

I want to get every WWF release on VHS up until Vengeance 2001, and then get the DVDs from there. What was the first few DVDs released after Vengeance by catalogue number?

The information should be on thehistoryofwwe.com in the DVD results section. If you have never seen the site before, it is a wonderful resource.

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever used http://wrestlingdvd.co.uk to order anything from?

If so, what are they like for delivery times and reliability?

This guy is pretty sound towards quality, delivery and price. Been using him for a few years now, highly recommended.

Edited by Wretch

Has anyone ever used http://wrestlingdvd.co.uk to order anything from?

If so, what are they like for delivery times and reliability?

This guy is pretty sound towards quality, delivery and price. Been using him for a few years now, highly recommended.

Cheers. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so I wont be ordering anything just yet but will be not long after I'm back.

One other thing do the DVD's come in proper cases or just sleeves? Thanks.