UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Are CZW super cards shown on TV anywhere in the world? and do they still produce the "fake you tv" show for broadcast television?

I thought Combat Zone did DVDs like all the other Indie feds other than ROH. But I swear it used to be on TWC, was that Fake You TV?

Can anyone confirm whether UFC Blu-Rays released in America play ok on a British PS3?

I'd doubt they would play in this region, if Blu Ray is anything like DVDs.

So you cant confirm, you're just guessing. No help whatsoever then to dopper.

Just an asumption.

I've never bought any blu-rays from overseas but have been told some play fine on British PS3's but others don't, depending on the company who released that blu-ray.

I asked hoping someone on here might have bought some UFC in the past.

• Awards Moderator

If WWE is aiming itself at an audience which requires parental guidance, why are they encouraging British viewers to vote in the General Election? Surely anyone who wasn't going to vote, but who does so because John Cena or John Morrison reminded them, doesn't deserve to have a say in how this country is run.

If WWE is aiming itself at an audience which requires parental guidance, why are they encouraging British viewers to vote in the General Election? Surely anyone who wasn't going to vote, but who does so because John Cena or John Morrison reminded them, doesn't deserve to have a say in how this country is run.

You could ask the same thing about the Smackdown Your Vote campaigns in America.

When did Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, Prime Time Wrestling and All American Wrestling air on Sky and Eurosport in the late 80s/early 90s?

Superstars aired on Sky One at 12-1pm On a Saturday iirc 1990 onwards

Eurosport showed Prime Time at 6/7pm on a Friday iirc

I have an episode of Wrestling Challenge from Eurosport on tape some where so will check the showing times ahh the view from adverts they were class

You may want to also consider Trans World Sport, which also covered WWF on Eurosport. Again I can find the broadcast times of that as well.

When did Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, Prime Time Wrestling and All American Wrestling air on Sky and Eurosport in the late 80s/early 90s?

I have an episode of Wrestling Challenge from Eurosport on tape some where so will check the showing times ahh the view from adverts they were class

You may want to also consider Trans World Sport, which also covered WWF on Eurosport. Again I can find the broadcast times of that as well.

Superstars also aired on a Saturday Night at 10pm on Sky one. They used to swap Challenge and Superstars around at a time between sat/sun. All American was on a friday night. Still got the tapes so it is easy to check this as I used to record the ident stuff before the shows as well. As for Eurosport Prime Time changed times too I recall 7 - 9 it came on alough I remember after a while they aired at 10pm even aired some at midnight on some occasions. Challenge used to also air weekdays on a wednesday and monday morning at times too. Dont forget the SWS show that used to air on eurosport sat dinner time seeing japanese wrestlers tangle with the WWF stars was good quality viewing. Never forget the day the first show I watched and recorded was Liger vs benoit. Must look for that one some time.

Superstars and challenge on a saturday night also at times aired back to back on a sat night. Aagin I used to back then write on the box what aired the date and time of the show for some reason. Will have to dust them out of the attic and take a look.

You may want to also consider Trans World Sport, which also covered WWF on Eurosport.

Did they? I used to watch Trans World Sport all the time on Channel 4 on Saturday mornings 15-odd years ago, I never recalled any WWF coverage. Perhaps it was even before my time.

Superstars also aired on a Saturday Night at 10pm on Sky one. They used to swap Challenge and Superstars around at a time between sat/sun. All American was on a friday night. Still got the tapes so it is easy to check this as I used to record the ident stuff before the shows as well. As for Eurosport Prime Time changed times too I recall 7 - 9 it came on alough I remember after a while they aired at 10pm even aired some at midnight on some occasions. Challenge used to also air weekdays on a wednesday and monday morning at times too. Dont forget the SWS show that used to air on eurosport sat dinner time seeing japanese wrestlers tangle with the WWF stars was good quality viewing. Never forget the day the first show I watched and recorded was Liger vs benoit. Must look for that one some time.

Superstars and challenge on a saturday night also at times aired back to back on a sat night. Aagin I used to back then write on the box what aired the date and time of the show for some reason. Will have to dust them out of the attic and take a look.

Thanks, I find anything like that interesting.

You may want to also consider Trans World Sport, which also covered WWF on Eurosport.

Did they? I used to watch Trans World Sport all the time on Channel 4 on Saturday mornings 15-odd years ago, I never recalled any WWF coverage. Perhaps it was even before my time.

Yeah the trails have The Ultimate Warrior amongst other things this would be c1990 so its 5 eyars prior to Channel 4

Ill sort the times out anyhoo