UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
What story is this then?? please do tell as I have no idea who this Lexx is but I'm intrigued now.

Lexx, a female wrestler (and semi-frequent poster on these boards) allowed her then-partner to photograph her in a compromising situation. Said douche then made the photo public and it has done the rounds since, before the forum sided with her and agreed not to mention it again.

Edited by sephjnr

Where can I find out a list and name of the WCW shows shown on the BSB (before the Sky merger) Sports channel?

All i can remember is that Johnny B Badd, Big Josh, Mark Calloway, and Vinnie Vegas featured Afair

Wasn't it just WCW Power Hour? I don't think they showed actual events.

Now a question from me... From a match description of a !BANG! torrent...

Funking Conservatory World Title Match

Wahoo McDaniel Jr. vs Shane Chung (Champion)

Old School Rules as per NWA Rule Book of Professional Wrestling by Eddie Graham

What exactly are "Old School Rules"? Thanks.

http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/details.php?id=50489

Yeah I'm certain it was Power Hour. If I remember correctly use to be on a Saturday Morning.

Cheers Baz and Mojo, I will have a looky and see!

EDIT: Found a Promo

is that deffo Power Hour?

Edited by patdfb

Can anyone please help me find a singles match that took place in the original ECW?

It was from a show released on video, probably a PPV, and I think it's from 1999/2000 time. There was a raised entrance ramp that lead right to the ring, WCW style. There was at least one metal rubish bin filled with weapons already set up for the match and prbably some other weapons like a ladder as well. During the match (I think I've only watched the one math from the show) the commentators (I'm thinking/guessing Joey and Cyrus) argued and one walked out (I'm guessing Joey). I *think* RVD was one half of ther match, but I'm not 100%.

Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Paid Members
Where can I find out a list and name of the WCW shows shown on the BSB (before the Sky merger) Sports channel?

All i can remember is that Johnny B Badd, Big Josh, Mark Calloway, and Vinnie Vegas featured Afair

Yeah I'm certain it was Power Hour. If I remember correctly use to be on a Saturday Morning.

Looks like it to me! :)

• Paid Members
Did Bill Goldberg and Randy Savage ever wrestle each other?

Weren't they supposed to have a hard-hitting bout in Japan (Must have been 2001-02'ish)? However Savage ended up "injured", and he was replaced by Rick Steiner.

They definately didn't have a bout in WCW.

Edited by bAzTNM

Please can anyone help me I'm trying to find the Danielson vs Homicide 5 Match Series.

Please may you tell me the DVD titles these matches were held on?

RoH It All Begins (January 15, '05) = 'Tap -Out' Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH 3rd Anniversary Celebration #1 (February 19, '05) = " Taped Fist" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH 3rd Anniversary Celebration #3 (February 26, '05) = "Falls Count Anywhere" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH Stalemate (April 16, '05) = "Lumberjack" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH Final Showdown (May 13, '05) = "Steel Cage" Match Danielson vs Homicide

Please can anyone help me I'm trying to find the Danielson vs Homicide 5 Match Series.

Please may you tell me the DVD titles these matches were held on?

RoH It All Begins (January 15, '05) = 'Tap -Out' Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH 3rd Anniversary Celebration #1 (February 19, '05) = " Taped Fist" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH 3rd Anniversary Celebration #3 (February 26, '05) = "Falls Count Anywhere" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH Stalemate (April 16, '05) = "Lumberjack" Match Danielson vs Homicide

RoH Final Showdown (May 13, '05) = "Steel Cage" Match Danielson vs Homicide

Thanks mate.

Looks like it to me! :)

Yeah I am sure that is it.

• Paid Members
Can anyone please help me find a singles match that took place in the original ECW?

It was from a show released on video, probably a PPV, and I think it's from 1999/2000 time. There was a raised entrance ramp that lead right to the ring, WCW style. There was at least one metal rubish bin filled with weapons already set up for the match and prbably some other weapons like a ladder as well. During the match (I think I've only watched the one math from the show) the commentators (I'm thinking/guessing Joey and Cyrus) argued and one walked out (I'm guessing Joey). I *think* RVD was one half of ther match, but I'm not 100%.

Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you're on about the Tommy Dreamer vs Lance Storm weapons match from Hardcore Heaven '99 (as well as rubbish bins, there were tables and ladders already set up). If I remember correctly, Cyrus ran out to the ring towards the end of the match and got involved (and got Bronco Bustered by Francine :thumbsup:)

• Moderators

Ha, that's my YouTube account. Yeah, it's Power Hour on the BSB Sports Channel. It moved over to Sky Sports after the merger.