Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted September 11, 2013 Yeah, I think its pretty interesting. Aside from the incident you linked to above: According to Wikipedia, there have been incidents (in America) in 2007 and 2009 where broadcasts of Disney programs and The Superbowl respectively were interfered with. Apparently hardcore porn briefly took over viewers screens in Arizona and New Jersey. I'd put those more down to someone at the actual station pissing around with a porn tape in the machine (or whatever the digital equivalent is). This thing of someone hacking into the signal from another location, like Iron Man 3 or whatever, has possibly never happened for real once we got out of the analogue age. In the era of Anonymous and Wikileaks, if it could be done, for sure it would have been. I'd guess it's something that's technically beyond something you could do with a computer or computers, without your own million-dollar broadcast equipment. Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 (edited) An extended history of Dinos sightings and stories from late history. Some of it is weak to say the least but it throws it all out there Edited September 11, 2013 by quote the raven Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted September 11, 2013 (edited) An extended history of Dinos sightings and stories from late history. Nice, this looks interesting-- All Credits to Restoring Genesis Ministries. Oh. I'll pass. Restoring Genesis are a 'Creation Science' ministry. Creationists love to latch on to any and all mentions of modern-day dinosaurs, and they'll treat every single one as absolute cast-iron fact. Obviously-faked pictures of Nessie? Why, indisputable evidence that the Earth is only 10,000 years old! A lot of the many, many books or videos pushing literal creationism will have chapters or sections devoted entirely to stuff like Mokele Mbembe or Loch Ness. I read one once, a book disputing evolution, that had a whole chapter about dragon folklore worldwide proving that dinosaurs were running rampant a few hundred years ago. FUCK YOU, DARWIN! Edited September 11, 2013 by Astro Hollywood Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 An extended history of Dinos sightings and stories from late history. Nice, this looks interesting-- All Credits to Restoring Genesis Ministries. Oh. I'll pass. Restoring Genesis are a 'Creation Science' ministry. Creationists love to latch on to any and all mentions of modern-day dinosaurs, and they'll treat every single one as absolute cast-iron fact. Obviously-faked pictures of Nessie? Why, indisputable evidence that the Earth is only 10,000 years old! A lot of the many, many books or videos pushing literal creationism will have chapters or sections devoted entirely to stuff like Mokele Mbembe or Loch Ness. I read one once, a book disputing evolution, that had a whole chapter about dragon folklore worldwide proving that dinosaurs were running rampant a few hundred years ago. FUCK YOU, DARWIN! In further "Creation Science" news. I love these lads, they're so dedicated to forcing this lunacy on the whole USA by default and the profit motive. Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 (edited) I watched nearly all of it, and didnt know it was Creationists crap alot of the stuff used is stuff ive watched on Cypto programs. IMO its worth a look OK about 38 minutes in it goes into full bible mode. so watch till that mark then turn it off! Edited September 11, 2013 by quote the raven Quote
Loki Posted September 11, 2013 Posted September 11, 2013 Yeah, I think its pretty interesting. Aside from the incident you linked to above: According to Wikipedia, there have been incidents (in America) in 2007 and 2009 where broadcasts of Disney programs and The Superbowl respectively were interfered with. Apparently hardcore porn briefly took over viewers screens in Arizona and New Jersey. I'd put those more down to someone at the actual station pissing around with a porn tape in the machine (or whatever the digital equivalent is). This thing of someone hacking into the signal from another location, like Iron Man 3 or whatever, has possibly never happened for real once we got out of the analogue age. In the era of Anonymous and Wikileaks, if it could be done, for sure it would have been. I'd guess it's something that's technically beyond something you could do with a computer or computers, without your own million-dollar broadcast equipment. That's why the guys who hijacked the emergency broadcast system were so smart. What a great backdoor to exploit! Quote
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 In further "Creation Science" news. I love these lads, they're so dedicated to forcing this lunacy on the whole USA by default and the profit motive. What the hell did I just read. Gonna keep my eye on that site. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 In further "Creation Science" news. I love these lads, they're so dedicated to forcing this lunacy on the whole USA by default and the profit motive. What the hell did I just read. Gonna keep my eye on that site. It's a terrifying insight into the lunacy that is surprisingly mainstream in the USA. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 The 'water wheels' phenomenon, much like the 'milky seas' one, is a real thing, attributed to bioluminescent plankton-type organisms in the waters being moved by electromagnetic energy. Have you got a link to something about this? I'd love to read more. Some stuff on marine lightwheels Nature's Weirdest Events - milky sea Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 Dunno if anyones seen it yet but Renny Harlins movie The Dyatlov Pass Incident based on the errrm Dyatlov Pass Incident is out on DVD overhere now. And it was fucking crap. Of no interest to anyone on any level and says nothing about the original mystery of any note. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 That bat picture can't be real can it? When ti said flying foxes I wasn't imagining, you know, actual fox like things with wings. It's like the infamous "camel spiders" picture. The bat is a lot closer to the camera than the man is, and is probably just a regular sized bat. It's the same optical illusion people use to make it look like they're holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Quote
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 The ones I saw were kind of chihuahua sized. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2013 Going back to the Max Headroom transmission interruption that was mentioned earlier, some great stuff to read here:- http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/eeb6e Quote
Loki Posted September 13, 2013 Posted September 13, 2013 Fascinating, and it has the ring of truth to it. The early hacking scene must have been a really strange place. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.