The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
Doesnt it depend on the exposure of the picture itself, like it can only be the odd thing that pops up on the picture, rather than two whole pictures overlapping, (which also does happen depending on what goes on with the picture).

As for the taking of the pictures, I would of thought they took everybodys picture at some point (as they do now really) and the fact he may of died X ammount of days later may not be very suprising at all, as many people didnt last very long at all from what I'm aware. As Loki said the exposure can still take effect a few days or so later, so his personal picture may of been a few days prior. Adding on top of that, that he may of turned up in other pictures (i would of thought) but nobody else noticed.

I'm not saying you are wrong, although there are alot of more likely cases to what is going in these types pictures

The proof in the pudding for this would be with the negative, and whether the head is on there. If it's a revolving panoramic camera of the type Loki used to abuse, then adding an extra head at the exposure stage would be as close to impossible as it's possible to be.

If it's a regular camera (and would almost certainly be a view camera for this type of shot), then it would still require practices so unnatural, that everyone in the photo would have been in on it.

I remember reading many years ago about some drawings/hieroglyphics that were found. I can't remember where in the world this was so I don't know if it was some sort of cave or pyramid, but it seemed to indicate that they were referring to UFO's. These drawings/hieroglyphics date back some thousands of years, which I found incredibly interesting (if that is what they were referring to).

I'll see if I can find any more on this during my lunch break.

• Paid Members
I remember reading many years ago about some drawings/hieroglyphics that were found. I can't remember where in the world this was so I don't know if it was some sort of cave or pyramid, but it seemed to indicate that they were referring to UFO's. These drawings/hieroglyphics date back some thousands of years, which I found incredibly interesting (if that is what they were referring to).

I'll see if I can find any more on this during my lunch break.

Are you talking about Ancient Astronauts?

If you have a quick wiki in relation to that, its to do with aprently loads of random pictures/statues/other depictations of "aliens" showing up in alot of older civilisations around the world, and aparently in the bible. Very interesting read either way really!