The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Granted Ian R Crane isn't of that school, he's right-brain-thinker who sees the patterns and joins together all the dots.

This right/left brain nonsence sums up what a waste of fucking DNA you are you absolute cock.I don't care if I get suspended for this you are a fucking joke who has had virtually every "argument" you have ever made on here (and in that "other thread" you bump every few months) destroyed.Please just fuck off and die you twat.

• Paid Members

(Granted Ian R Crane isn't of that school, he's right-brain-thinker who sees the patterns and joins together all the dots.)

So he's a guy who has some ideas. However, as he has no background/accredited education in such matters, how can he expect to join those dots in a true and accurate manner?Have you noticed that CFCs in the atmosphere increased after the Samurai class was abolished? Therefore it stands to reason that bringing back the Samurai class will get rid of all that "hole in the ozone layer" malarky.Ludicrous theories such as this come from the right brain. To support Ian R Crane as a credible theorist, you remove the ability to dismiss my Samurai/CFC theory outright.It's an odd phrase, "joining the dots". If I lay dots out in the outline of a horse, joining them will produce the image of a horse, ie: you'll do exactly as instructed (the "sheeple" principle). Joining dots just means you follow a trail left for you. Edited by bAzTNM#1 Fan

• 3 weeks later...
Matt Cardle has admitted that he does not believe the official version of events regarding the attacks on the US on September 11, 2001.

New York's Twin Towers were destroyed by two passenger aircraft in the co-ordinated attacks. A third flew into the Pentagon in Washington DC and a fourth crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Al-Qaeda officially claimed responsibility three years later.

Asked if he was a 'renegade revolutionary' in his post-X Factor career, Cardle told The Big Issue: "Well, there's a lot of conspiracy... I've gotta be careful what I say.

"The whole 9/11 thing... something's not quite right there. I think the way it was portrayed on TV and who was responsible and the way it happened was not the way it happened."

Quizzed on whether the US government led by then-president George W Bush was behind the attacks, Cardle reportedly responded with 'vigorous nodding' and added: "I don't wanna comment!

"But yeah, it's just not what they say it is. Other conspiracies might be true and the one I believe might also be bulls**t.

"But all I do know is what they're saying is bulls**t. From the things I've seen... I don't care what anyone says. To not question it is silly, I think."

Last month, Liverpool Football Club investigated messages on Twitter from striker Nathan Ecclestone claiming that terrorists were not responsible for the September 11 attacks.

Actress Marion Cotillard recently said that it was "really stupid" of her to question the reasons for the collapse of the towers during an early-morning TV interview.

The Big Issue is sold by homeless and vulnerably housed vendors for

Edited by Keith Houchen

Interesting one tonight on Edge Media (Controversial TV), recently the British Humanist Association held Conspiracy Theories conference in London, with input from think tank Demos amongst others. Interestingly one speaker had to drop out and surprisingly Ian R Crane got invited to speak.

ON THE EDGE - Thursday 20 October, Sky channel 200. NOTE - from 7.30pm - 10.00pm... Between 7.30pm and 9.00pm you'll be able to see Ian R Crane's presentation from the recent Conspiracy Theories conference in London, where Ian went into the lion's den of academia and responded to the handful of speakers who had come before him on the bill. Regrettably, we weren't allowed to film these, but are promised them on the host's website soon. Then from 9.00pm until 10.00pm, ON THE EDGE features Ian R Crane and alex:g putting the conference into context, and the combinations of frustrations and revelations that came from the experience.

See the preview at

Edge Media - On The Edge

Ian R Crane and Alex G have also invited the Humanists / Demos people for a live debate, I'll be very surprised if they turn up...

I think there might now be further footage other than Ian's presentation on the BHA youtube channel for those interested in what the academics had to say about conspiracy theories.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Interestingly one speaker had to drop out and surprisingly Ian R Crane got invited to speak.

Hmm, how convenient. They must have got to the other speaker so they couldn't talk. Silenced them, you could say. That sounds way too fishy, all I am doing is questioning the official version of events.