Keith Houchen Posted November 21, 2010 Posted November 21, 2010 Fackin' laaav ya Beaton! Beaton showed the kind of resolve that he did in our epic tussles, clearly I am responsible for his victory. Quote
hbk4life Posted November 21, 2010 Posted November 21, 2010 Waites beats Wade 16-12 in the final after being 0-8 behind. I'm glad he won it, but Wade must be kicking himself for blowing that lead. Quote
hbk4life Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 Anyone watching the World Cup of Darts on Sky? I think the Australian pairing of Whitlock/Nicholson looks the best bet to beat Taylor/Wade. If Anderson and Thorton are both on form maybe Scotland could have a decent chance as well. Quote
The Cum Doctor Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 I tried to watch today's session, but it was terrible. Can't wait for the seeds tonight. I reckon that England will take it with ease as Taylor is hitting form again, and Wade has been playing well recently. Quote
hbk4life Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 I onlt managed to catch the last match of the afternoon session and that was pretty poor apart from O'Connor. Saw a bit of the other stuff on Sky Sports News, I had to laugh at the Zew Zealand team doing the haka before their game. Quote
jimufctna24 Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 England are out shockingly, James Wade reminds me so much of Tory Boy from Harry Enifield Quote
Baz Windham Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Unbelievable I didn't watch it but I thought it was a dead cert they'd win and probably win the tournament. Not a great week for England and World Cups. Quote
The Cum Doctor Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Not really fussed about England going out, but Phil Taylor going out of another tourney on TV is such a joy. Seeing the cunt throw another hissy fit about it is great as well. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Not really fussed about England going out, but Phil Taylor going out of another tourney on TV is such a joy. Seeing the cunt throw another hissy fit about it is great as well. Quote
undercover elephant Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 So the Dutch or the Aussies are favourites now? Barney and Co played well last night, and Si and da bad boy didn't do too bad either. Dutchies for me! Quote
hbk4life Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 Holland vs. Wales in the final. Australia vs. Wales went to a sudden death leg, Aussies throwing first and Whitlock started with a 180 but Wales still pulled it out. I'll be supporting Wales in the final, have to love little Barrie Bates. Quote
stewdogg Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 Paul Nicholson is now coming out to the Nexus music. Quote
hbk4life Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Did anyone else just watch Colin Lloyds meltdown? He decided he'd punch the board during his match with Welge, he won through in the end though. Nice to see Scholten back as well, I hope he takes out Baxter later on tonight. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2010 It took me a while to realise what Colin Lloyd had done. I'm amazed he got past his 1st round hoodoo to be honest. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.