Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Lewis does deserve it but i'd have liked a bit more 'wild' wildcard :laugh:. Giving it to the No7 in the world seems to deafeat the point a little. But yeah, cracking line-up

Edited by Baz Windham
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Nicholson is great on his finishing tonight, 3/3 on the bull! If he can keep checking out when given half a chance then he has this. If he does win then I think King will hammer him.

Posted (edited)

Great game, alright scoring but great check outs did it for Nicholson. When he missed the two darts for the match at 9-8 up I thought he had blew it but good on him for pulling out that last leg. I think King will take this final pretty easily now though. But i'll be supporting Nicholson.

Edited by hbk4life
Posted

Phil Taylor lost 10-9 in the end to Paul Nicholson.

 

I really thought Nicholson had completely lost the bottle in the end, but then dramatically hit double 5 for the win. Cracking match and always nice to see Taylor lose.

Posted (edited)

:laugh:

 

Wow. That was some day and night for Paul Nicholson. Beating Lewis, King and of course and especially Taylor takes some doing. Amazing that he broke Taylor's throw to win after losing two legs and finished on the Double 5. To do that, then beat King showed he is tough. Seemed like a real breakthrough day for him, I like him, he's a bit of a character and a very good player to watch. For all his playing up to crowd he seems like a decent chap in his interviews, although a little odd.

 

I enjoyed the rapid tournament as a whole but I think it should be a bit longer. Two people in 3 games in ones day is a bit much

Edited by Baz Windham

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...