Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Amazing comeback from Painter

 

Whitlock looked good last night as did Barney over the weekend, will be cheering on Nicholson against Beaton tonight

 

Cant see anyone beating Taylor unfortunatly but wouldnt it be great if they did

Posted

any north east darts fans, the world cup of darts will be shown live on sky from sunderland (rainton meadows arena) in december

Posted
Webby vs Paedo Stompe should be a decent game, but I'm putting all my eggs into Beaton's basket.

 

I don't fancy Beaton's chances against Nicholson, who is very much a big stage player. Beaton is steady as hell, but I can't see him stepping it up.

Posted (edited)

taylor has now gone 9-6 up, as much as i hate the power he's a superb player.

 

sid shut the fuck up :laugh:

Edited by buba3d
Posted

The Taylor match was good, I thought he'd win about 8-4 but Bates finished his chances and held in there for a while. Hoping Beaton can keep this going, 3-2 up, come on!

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

How can you not get behind the Bronzed Adonis? He really beat Nicholson up. Good. I hate the fucking cunt and his shit tie. His attitude is the drizzling shits, and it's only fitting that he took a tonking off a true ambassador of the sport.

Edited by ButchReedMark
Posted

Whitlock is playing tonight :love:

 

Would love Beaton to pull of a upset and after Bates got ahead for a short while the other night I have a bit more hipe Taylr wont win the whole thing, slim hope but at leats better than none

 

Barney is on form as is Anderson

Posted (edited)

beaton has just gone 2 up against taylor, he blew taylor away in the first leg :confused:

Edited by buba3d
Posted (edited)
No point getting excited yet. It's if he can continue it when Taylor inevitably steps his game up, THAT'S when to get excited.

i'm not, just stunned how badly he's playing, however in saying that its now 3-2 taylor

Edited by buba3d
Posted

Phil Taylor really did turn on the style. Steve Beaton appeared to be coming back into this, and Taylor seemed to think "fuck that" and turn it up a notch, which then seen Beaton retreat into his shell again. Beaton got over excited when he broke the throw and I think that fucked him, as he threw away legs when Taylor was playing badly. I'd say that was a big case of What If.

 

As for Whitlock vs. Brown, this has been terrific, mainly thanks to Brown's determination. He simply isn't willing to back down here. If you aren't watching I'd turn it on.

  • Moderators
Posted

The European Championship on Bravo is to be presented by Dave Gorman and...

 

JAMES RICHARDSON!

 

This is going to be fucking spectacular.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...