~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Sadly we found out today I've lost the baby. We're devastated so probably won't be around much in the next few weeks. Glad Dyllan is ok MAT, you take care chickCherry, xxx

i have PMed you!!! xxxxx

• Paid Members

Sadly we found out today I've lost the baby. We're devastated so probably won't be around much in the next few weeks. Glad Dyllan is ok MAT, you take care chickCherry, xxx

That's very sad news. Best wishes to you both.

I've just got to watch out with my intense braxton hicks

Who's he, the father?I am funny.Actually, Braxton Hicks is an awesome name. Oh, right, it is actually named after someone. Of course. Still, I want to change my name now. Braxton fucking Hicks. I can't stop saying it.
Lol sounds like a name that the winner of American idol would have. Surely its a name that can be incorporated into the ploparazzi website usint say Davina macall or Mariah Carey and the bane of their braxton hicks pains :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

The peektures from my emergency scan the other day :)

Watching him playing with his hands was awesome, we even got a really good look at the expression on his face, he looked so intrigued with these magical things called fingers!!

He soooo has his dads hands too! they were huge!

22w3d2.jpg

22w3d1.jpg

Look at his nose!!!!! you can see the nostril and everything!!

The detail that you can get on these 'normal' scans is amazing. They check the lip/nose for hair lips etc and it looks just like the 3d ones but in black and white.

(btw, He looks like me! he has my nose and top lip!! and then when they looked at him again during this scan, the sonographer and the midwife were amazed at just how much he looked like me!!!but dont tell Daddy ;) lol he was still on his way to the hospital when i had the scan ;) )

• Paid Members

The peektures from my emergency scan the other day :)Watching him playing with his hands was awesome, we even got a really good look at the expression on his face, he looked so intrigued with these magical things called fingers!!He soooo has his dads hands too! they were huge!22w3d2.jpg22w3d1.jpgLook at his nose!!!!! you can see the nostril and everything!! The detail that you can get on these 'normal' scans is amazing. They check the lip/nose for hair lips etc and it looks just like the 3d ones but in black and white.(btw, He looks like me! he has my nose and top lip!! and then when they looked at him again during this scan, the sonographer and the midwife were amazed at just how much he looked like me!!!but dont tell Daddy ;) lol he was still on his way to the hospital when i had the scan ;) )

Looks like he's waving in the second one.

• Paid Members

The peektures from my emergency scan the other day :)Watching him playing with his hands was awesome, we even got a really good look at the expression on his face, he looked so intrigued with these magical things called fingers!!He soooo has his dads hands too! they were huge!22w3d2.jpg22w3d1.jpgLook at his nose!!!!! you can see the nostril and everything!! The detail that you can get on these 'normal' scans is amazing. They check the lip/nose for hair lips etc and it looks just like the 3d ones but in black and white.(btw, He looks like me! he has my nose and top lip!! and then when they looked at him again during this scan, the sonographer and the midwife were amazed at just how much he looked like me!!!but dont tell Daddy ;) lol he was still on his way to the hospital when i had the scan ;) )

Looks like he's waving in the second one.
I was thinking more,"Ehhhhhhhh!"/fonz

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through some of this.... MAT, if you are planning on breastfeeding, lay off lemon juice because it will reduce your milk supply. That is all for now, need some sleep after being on call through the nights and on labour wards bringing new lives into this world!

• Paid Members

oh oh!!! question!!!If you by any chance have come across mothers who are suffering from Kidney stones during their pregnancy, how soon was it after their babies were born did they cart them off to sort them out??Some people ive spoken to say as soon as your bodies recovered, but others have said as soon as the babies born and after youve had your cuddle?I would like to know what your trust does, thankies :)

Been waiting for 3 months before I post anything due to the first trimester being an awkward phase. My girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant and had the first scan a week ago. It's too early to tell whether it's a boy or girl yet. Didn't get to hear any heart beats etc. Everything was fine.The sad and terrible thing was I couldn't go to this scan as I was on a plumbing coarse that couldn't really be canceled. I feel terrible really, and that I missed out on something but I'll be booking the second part of my course around the next scan, which will give the sex of the baby and hear a heart beat.I'm shocked to hear that Silvera for instance got to hear the heart beat and got 4D scans at 12 weeks. I wasn't offered this as it's too early.Due date is 18th of December so it looks like a lot of us are gonna be visiting some hospitals around the festive season.I'm not worried about whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as it is healthy it's fine with me. My girlfriend wants a girl and wants to call it "Lolly" :sneaky: Anyway good luck to everyone. I'm chuffed to bits.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

• Paid Members

Your not offered because you have to pay for the 4ds, i shall be booking mine for about 5 weeks time tomorow :)1st trimesters are pants mate, for both of you. When you get to about 17 weeks though, for some reason your hormones get a hell of alot happier lol, things become easier and your glow will eventually come!.Ive only got a week left of my 2nd trimester :( and im dreading the 3rd because of all the crap oive got going on with my hips/back allready :(oh well :)Good god how rude of me, Congratulations!

Edited by Miss_anne_thrope