All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Do they have an interval to meet the wrestlers?I need to get my Dupree promo signed! haha

They do it after the show - with the All Star backstage pass.

Just checked out www.chadcollyer.com and there is a new video up featuring "The Metal Dragon" (Metal Master and American Dragon) versus The Liverpool Lads (Robbie Brookside and Frankie Sloan) from the Aldershot show last week. Its available at The Metal Master blogspotQuality is so so. Bad camera angle

Sloane and Brookside v Collyer and Danielson!Awesome!

• Paid Members

I thought it best to put this hear as its daft to start another thread. Does anyone have any idea who's on Cheltenham card? I'm thinking about going with some friends and it would cool to know what the card was before hand.

• Paid Members

Never thought I'd see the day a wrestling match took place at someone's wedding reception! Yet, I now SO want a wrestling show at my wedding reception....I'll have it written in to the vows or something.I think that's ace!

lol, I can't recommend it enough it went down a storm at my do. But I recommend you make sure the wifes a fan too.

• Paid Members

No fucking way! I need to go! Sexy Chucky T...

Way!
Aylesbury is 100 miles away its tempting, so very tempting.See Im going to the ROH PPV show and was bummed that Generico & Hero are not going to be there but this could make everything better. CHUCKY T!

• Paid Members

Just a quick note before I'm off to bed. The Cheltenham show was awesome. A great card and a hot damn near sell out crowd. Metal Master Vs James Mason was MOTN but it was a great show up and down the card. Robbie Brookside is one of the nicest blokes you'll meet.

Archived