All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Paid Members

Went to see All Star in Sunderland and met such characters as Bryan Danielson. A fan (wearing a Cactus Jack shirt) came up to him and asked him to sign a ROH poster with Danielson on it. Danielson (Wearing a mask) said "I'm not signing that, that's not me, but I'll sign that (piece of paper)". Met Doug Williams who was great. He was talking to a young kid and the conversation went like this:KID: "Who are you"WILLIAMS: "I was wrestling Gangrel ... the Vampire"KID: "Your not Gangrel."WILLIAMS: "No I was wrestling him"KID: "You wrestled Gangrel, MAM HE WRESTLED GANGREL!"But the story of the night came in the form of Gangrel leaving early and me and Mickfan (of UKFF fame) meeting him at a petrol station 20 minuted after the show. Gangrel (who claimed was in a rush) was in such a hurry he stopped of at a late night garage to buy a packet of Cheese and Onion favoured walkers.People give All Star alot of shit, but the things I learned from the show was:-Bryan Danielson does 619's if you give him a "619" chant-Doug Williams is a nice man-And Gangrel eats crisps 6 at a time (shovels them down he does).Good night though (except for the smart arses near the back chanting let's go Iceman - DICKS).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As aforementioned I was there last night. Highlights for me included --Making Danielson laugh at my "Modern technology" gag when my camera phone wouldn't workGetting absolutley no reaction from Rene Dupree after telling him "I loved your work in La Resistance", although we had a bit of banter beforehand when I asked "Can I have the ol' Herbie Hancock""Whose he?" he said. Unfortunatly I couldn't think of a reply to that though.Obviously seeing Gangrel in the Barnes Petrol station.Read my review at piledriver-online.co.uk

I've never seen an All Star ad in a paper, but seen tons of posters in shop windows, taxi places etc.Looks a really good show.

I think it's mainly aimed at younger children, as it is billed as a 'fun night out for all the family' (with all the merchindise at the arena) and all star events are usually bombarded with kids.

The Dragon/Master Vs. Evil French Canadians is definetly something I want to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uj_H0Fe0ZcEnjoy.Just seen on Chad Collyer's website that he is off all arena shows until the 23rd February due to bookings at Butlins.Just thought anyone going to see Collyer/Metal Master in the next ten days might wanna know......

Archived