• Paid Members

All Star Wrestling

February 21st

Ferneham Hall, Fareham

Crowd: TBC

Papadon defeated Phil Powers

Zulu Price defeated Robbie Dynamite

Broady Steele defeated Nick Aldis

Gangrel defeated American Dragon - pin was with the feet on the ropes. The decision was reversed by the referee making American Dragon the winner

I believe that the main event result was The Flatliner and Ricky Hype defeated Jean Pierre Lafitte and Rene Dupree however shall check as was not at the show myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as I'm sat here with nothing better to do in Salisbury tonight, I'll put some results up! Fairly packed house too.Kid Cool defeated Ringo Ryan."Deano" defeated The Metal Master.Gangrel defeated Rene Dupree with his feet on the ropes.Carl Oulette defeated Chris Bambi with a handful of tights.

Just got back from the Peterborough show, pretty good crowd in but apparently 'way down' on their previous draws there.American Dragon Bryan Danielson (minus mask and apparently the sexiest wrestler in the World!) vs Mikey Whiplash - I think Danielson won but don't quote me, I really can't remember! I think I spent most of the match recovering from Danielson singing the US National Anthem :thumbsup: . Rene Dupree vs James Mason - Dupree definitely won this with his feet on the ropes, upon which Frankie Sloane ran in to protest, telling Dupree to find a Tag Partner for later on....Metal Master vs Kid Cool - Kid Cool won, pretty good match, I liked Collyer in the Metal Master gimmick.Robbie Brookside vs Gangrel :: Championship Match - Brookside retained the Championship.Rene Dupree and Carl Oulette vs James Mason and Frankie Sloane - Mason and Sloane won when Mason pinned Dupree.Not a bad show all in all, although they seemed like a pretty hard crowd.

This thread seems to have lost a bit of steam but I may as well keep it updated. Tonight's results from in front of a sold out red hot crowd in the Beck Theatre in Hayes....Mikey Whiplash beat Kid Cool in a good opener.James Mason beat Metal Master.The Liverpool Lads (Frankie Sloane and Robbie Brookside) beat The French Canadians (Carl Oulette and Rene Dupree)Gangrel beat American Dragon.Flatliner and ?? (possibly Bingo or Ringo something or vice versa; young lad in a yellow, red and black singlet) beat Phil Powers and The Zulu Warrior. Never seen this Zulu Warrior fella before but he seemed to me to have potential by the bucket load!Really good show tonight, everyone seemed in good spirits and on fine form and the crowd were behind it all the way. They announced an extra Hayes date, Friday May 9th, in response to the great turn-out.

Flatliner and ?? (possibly Bingo or Ringo something or vice versa; young lad in a yellow, red and black singlet) beat Phil Powers and The Zulu Warrior. Never seen this Zulu Warrior fella before but he seemed to me to have potential by the bucket load!

Ringo Ryan?

All Star are now reporting that Danielson is coming back in June for the entire summer, and they'll be running Blackpool Tower every Friday during the summer.

The Tower is a great venue for wrestling, i used to go to the Dale Martin shows there back in the late 80s early 90s, spend a lot of time in Blackpool in the summer so Friday nights are sorted now.

When does Rene Dupree finishes his time with All Star?Im looking into going to the Cheltenham show and was wondering if he would be there.

He was due to stay 3 months, taking him up til the end of April (he's booked for 1PW April 19th so he's here at least until then) but, if we are to believe what he says in this months Powerslam, he is now looking to stay up to 6 months in England so he could theoretically be here until the end of the summer.

All Star are now reporting that Danielson is coming back in June for the entire summer, and they'll be running Blackpool Tower every Friday during the summer.

Tremendous, I might have to make a little trip to one of those shows.

Archived