Sign in to follow this  
The Dart

All Star Wrestling results

I've been to two out of the last three Leamington shows are they are usually the low priority ones. We got Gangrel both times though, as well as a pair of outstanding Allmark/Dynamite bouts. And Lisa Fury was on the last one, being awesome and looking hot in a 70s glamour mag way.

has dragon bween wearing his mask, becuase on the all star site it says he might return wearing it like he did in his all star debut hopefully will be at fridays colchester show

That sounds like an even better show than Southend!

QUOTE(corino_mark @ Feb 5 2008, 19:24) as long as he has retro 80's music as his entrance i dont mind Nah, he came out to something generic I think. Can't see them using Final Countdown.

But Dragon, Dupree, Pierre and Collyer all came out together. He may use something else when he's alone, although prob not his ROH music.

I wasn't, but now that I know Dragon's there I think I may have to. Not a difficult journey for me and the last show was fun so I'll probably be there.

Should be there myself @ Southampton tomorrow. I like the Guildhall - its a nice venue.

Emailed Chad Collyer this morning and he said that he wont be at the Leamington show on the 12th

thats a bit of a blow, but i have a couple of tickets for leamington on tuesday (1 adult,1 child) up for grabs if anyone is interested (