Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

Chris Jericho's return (the first save_us.222 promo as well, but they're sort of the same thing)The Age Of The Fall - Briscoes hangingThe Rock's return, even if it was just a pretaped promoOh, and Scott Steiner hitting the Frankensteiner at Lockdown.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Kobashi's return.I'll admit to being a fully-fledged Chris Jericho mark, but I really, really don't think his comeback was that great. Enjoyable, yes. Classic, no.

Edited by C-Dude
Posted

- Sabu, Sandman & Dreamer wrestling at a WrestleMania.- Sunny returns to WWE(I can't believe Jericho returning will win this) :bored:

Posted

(I can't believe Jericho returning will win this) :bored:

Me neither, it's been unbearably shit.No nomination right now though, i can't even think of a really great moment :bored:
Posted

Taker and HBK going at it at the Royal Rumble hopefully these guys will have a Hell in the Cell rematch next year the crowd was gonna explode.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...