[Nominations] Greatest Moment of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taker vs HBK at the Rumble.Cena's injury, harsh but fair I'm afraid - his return and killing of everyone is already pencilled in as my worst moment of 2008.Of course this should have been Jericho returning but it just wasn't, not even close I'm afraid. Y2J has been a damp squib since his return - hopefully JBL can carry him to a half decent feud and then he'll do us all a favour and turn heel.EDit - re the above post, DX reformation was last year.

Edited by Joe_the_Lion

EDit - re the above post, DX reformation was last year.

I didn't see it, but didn't they get together on Raw a month or two back, for one night only?
They got back together for the Iraq special as well, I just assumed no-one could think either of those two reunions was worthy of a greatest moment nomination. Perhaps Turnbucklepads would care to enlighten me?

Add me to the "I can't believe Y2J's comeback is winning this" list. Anyway there are three that stood out to me, for three very different reasons:1.) Kenta Kobashi's return - I don't think you even need to be a huge follower of puro to know/appreciate Kobashi and his legacy. Seeing him beat cancer and back in action was a great moment. The crowd reaction beat anything else I've seen this year.2.) The closing moments with HBK and then Undertaker winning the Rumble - It was like the two of them transported everyone back to 1997 for ten minutes... And it felt good.3.) This one :laugh: :

Ken Kennedy mouthing off about how terrific WWE's wellness policy was, and then getting caught for steroids himself.His subsequent explanations for this have also been amusing 'I had a prescription because of injuries and my doctor was a quack' despite the fact that even if this was the truth (and he was getting his prescription some time after his last injury), since he was such an expert on the wellness policy he would know internet prescriptions weren't allowed. Basically, every time Kennedy has put his foot in his mouth, really.

Edited by TheBigBoot