Paid Members marc2j Posted December 24, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2007 McMahons limo exploding. Yep, seriously. Had me hooked.
Paid Members FLips Posted December 25, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 25, 2007 I can't get how people are voting for Jericho?, the Save_Us stuff got boring mid-way in, his return was ruined by wwe magazine and an infinite amount of other spoilers, and the actual return was ridiculously anti-climatic.
TsuMirren Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Any other year it would have been the McMahon limo storyline being cut short, but obviously circumstances dictate I couldn't possibly vote for that. John Cena getting injured
Gossy Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Ken Kennedy's suspension after his media interviews.Ted DiBiase winning the battle royal on the anniversary show.
The Mighty LC Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 JC Thunder beating ABS to win the IPW:UK title. Sure, it meant nothing to anyone not in attendance that night, but I don't think post-kayfabe I've ever experienced such a high from the result of a wrestling match...
chris1289 Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Taker winning Rumble and title at ManiaReturn of Y2JMcguiness winning ROH title and KOE CupAge of the Fall debut
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted December 26, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2007 Ken Kennedy's suspension after his media interviews.Ditto, I also nominate this one.
Garrett Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 Ken Kennedy mouthing off about how terrific WWE's wellness policy was, and then getting caught for steroids himself.His subsequent explanations for this have also been amusing 'I had a prescription because of injuries and my doctor was a quack' despite the fact that even if this was the truth (and he was getting his prescription some time after his last injury), since he was such an expert on the wellness policy he would know internet prescriptions weren't allowed. Basically, every time Kennedy has put his foot in his mouth, really.
Bridge818 Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 The Return Of Chris JerichoJohn Cena getting injured Ted DiBiase winning the battle royal
aaron Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 (edited) I'll nominate "Chris Jericho getting twatted by JBL". That'll teach the cunt from coming back to pollute our TV screens in shitty waistcoats. Edited December 27, 2007 by aaron
$tew Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 The return to the ring of Johnny Saint.Truly an honour to behold. I haven't marked out and smiled from ear to ear like it all year.
JPC Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 Taker/Michaels last two in the Rumble.Return of Chris Jericho.When JBL stood up at some event and one of the ring announcers read this long monologue about JBL. Cant remember what event it was or the ring announcer but i remember it being fantastic and the look on Michael Coles face being absolutely priceless.
Recommended Posts