[Nominations] Greatest Moment of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I can't get how people are voting for Jericho?, the Save_Us stuff got boring mid-way in, his return was ruined by wwe magazine and an infinite amount of other spoilers, and the actual return was ridiculously anti-climatic.

Ken Kennedy mouthing off about how terrific WWE's wellness policy was, and then getting caught for steroids himself.His subsequent explanations for this have also been amusing 'I had a prescription because of injuries and my doctor was a quack' despite the fact that even if this was the truth (and he was getting his prescription some time after his last injury), since he was such an expert on the wellness policy he would know internet prescriptions weren't allowed. Basically, every time Kennedy has put his foot in his mouth, really.

Taker/Michaels last two in the Rumble.Return of Chris Jericho.When JBL stood up at some event and one of the ring announcers read this long monologue about JBL. Cant remember what event it was or the ring announcer but i remember it being fantastic and the look on Michael Coles face being absolutely priceless.