Margaret Thatcher dead

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Not just the news. I'm dreading the active celebrations from some sections. The whole "ding dong the witch is dead" thing.

This. I've seen it already on Facebook. Twats celebrating the death of an 80-odd year old woman because "She took away my free milk" etc etc. Losers.

• Paid Members
This. I've seen it already on Facebook. Twats celebrating the death of an 80-odd year old woman because "She took away my free milk" etc etc. Losers.

Yeah, that's it...'free milk' :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's it...'free milk' :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was just going to post. Yeah, I was one of the ones who posted "Ding dong the witch is dead" so screw you.

Not just the news. I'm dreading the active celebrations from some sections. The whole "ding dong the witch is dead" thing.

There are people up here still without a pot to piss in or a window to throw the cunt out of thanks to the continuing after effects of her shitty legacy, and with Thatcherism still alive and well with anyone unfortunate enough to be unemployed, sick, poor or disadvantaged in 2013 being demonised and punished at every turn I think anybody who lived and currently lives through the living fucking hell of a Tory government is more than entitled to voice some kind of pro-fuck off attitude towards her finally shitting the bed, as pointless as it might be under the current circumstances most of the country are in.

Archived