The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

Whole song-list from the mental 1986 Jean-Michel Jarre concert "Rendezvous in Houston"..

When I worked at DAS, Jean-Michel Jarre rang to make arrangements for Sky to be installed. Barely any fucker in the office knew who he was.

• Paid Members

Whole song-list from the mental 1986 Jean-Michel Jarre concert "Rendezvous in Houston"..

When I worked at DAS, Jean-Michel Jarre rang to make arrangements for Sky to be installed. Barely any fucker in the office knew who he was.

Yeah, not a lot of people know who he is here for some bizarre reason. He was doing mental sized concert attendance figures about 30 years ago too. It's a shame.

• Moderators

Wichita Lineman

Great song, with loads of great versions out there (I thin this version by The Meters is probably my favourite that I've heard). Have you heard this instrumental version by Johnny Harris? -

Movements is a cracking album from start to finish, actually. His version of Paint it Black is so manic.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Wichita Lineman

Great song, with loads of great versions out there (I thin this version by The Meters is probably my favourite that I've heard). Have you heard this instrumental version by Johnny Harris? -

Movements is a cracking album from start to finish, actually. His version of Paint it Black is so manic.

I hadn't heard that - absolutely blinding. Have Movements in my Spotify queue right now. Very uplifting.

Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 do a very good Wichita Lineman too, but then everything by Mendes is good prior to the 70s