The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

I'm sure this isn't as unheard of as I'd like to think it is having only stumbled across it a couple of years ago, but it really is a wonderful thing!

Ive always been obsessed with the event themes off Gladiators, the music that played in the background during Atlaspheres, Duel or whatever - they have a Vince DiCola-esque quality that does something to me on a chemical level and gets my motor running.

I never bought the spin off Gladiators CD's since they were marketed as having the Chesney Hawkes and Wrigleys Gum songs on there so when my brother got me one as a Christmas present a few years ago I was over the moon to discover it also had the event themes on there.

Even more so, I discovered this gem, the final and arguably best theme, The Eliminator...has LYRICS and they are spectacular! Essentially narrating the course but in a style akin to Stan Bush, like it'd play over the end credits of Bloodsport or something.

So if you've never heard it before, you're in for a treat. Enjoy, courtesy of YouDubber The Eliminator as nature intended.

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=7Lgmuv-ALi4&video_start=4&audio=fryllosPBpI&audio_start=0

• Paid Members

Ive always been obsessed with the event themes off Gladiators, I discovered this gem, the final and arguably best theme, The Eliminator...has LYRICS and they are spectacular!

I clicked on that thinking "I can't actually remember any of the event themes", but within about 3 seconds it all came flooding back. Great choice of Eliminator to use in the video too.

Felt proper pumped afterwards.

• Paid Members

Ive always been obsessed with the event themes off Gladiators, I discovered this gem, the final and arguably best theme, The Eliminator...has LYRICS and they are spectacular!

I clicked on that thinking "I can't actually remember any of the event themes", but within about 3 seconds it all came flooding back. Great choice of Eliminator to use in the video too.

Right!? I know.  Although in fairness, I needed an Eliminator than ran two minutes.  I briefly considered splicing together two copies of Wesley Berry Vs Phil Norman, but yeah..

I just have all the admiration in the world for anyone who can stand in a recording studio and bellow "MAKE A TRY ON THE ROLLING BEAMS!" without bursting into tears of laughter.

5 minutes till hometime.  I literally cannot wait to put that on again as I brave public transport on the way home.

Right!? I know. Although in fairness, I needed an Eliminator than ran two minutes. I briefly considered splicing together two copies of Wesley Berry Vs Phil Norman, but yeah..

I just have all the admiration in the world for anyone who can stand in a recording studio and bellow "MAKE A TRY ON THE ROLLING BEAMS!" without bursting into tears of laughter.

5 minutes till hometime. I literally cannot wait to put that on again as I brave public transport on the way home.

That youdubber link wasn't working, but luckily a certain Be Water Creative uploaded it today, can't imagine who that was Edited by WyattSheepMask