UKFF Dolt of the Year 2006

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2006?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can it really be anyone other than stingersplash? There are a lot of fannies on this board but he takes the biscuit on every occasion. Now that he's left, he won't be around to collect his award... :(

Grand. EWWChris for the win.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many worthy contenders this year which makes this board 'special' I guess and it's hard to pick just one. I agree with herbie, hitman90210 really should be on the list and would be my pick if I had the net during the nominations. I voted Oliver because he does everything to justify the stereotype of wrestling fans being total nerds and spastics. I'm being a bit unfair because he's on for his youtube contributions more than ukff output - ukff alone the award goes to 'toys out of the pram' stinger splash. Despite never agreeing with EWWChris I think he's a higher calibre poster than the rest of the dolts on the list.

• Paid Members

What puts me on par with Dan "I'm leaving this forum forever" Fitch and Detective Kandiman *insert choice of dumb things*? Or perhaps what puts them on par with me or each other?

did you see this in the first post chris

No Whining

mate youre doing yourself no favours. most of your posts make out you to be very very stupid and you look even more stupid when defending the king of stupidity psycho silverayoure the promoter of a fairly reputable fed!!! and yet youre making yourself appear to be a complete tool with your constant silly mark posts. youve just backed up this claim by being the first nominee to try and defend their casethe forum thinks youre an idiot, get over it

I go from being 2nd place last year to not be in the running! Maybe i have improved in a year!

• Paid Members

Remember - APW does not count, as it was this year.

Which is a real shame, but fortunately there was Detective Sprules to fall back on, so I voted for him anyway.
And the 15 page thread regarding his failed Blackpool show.