Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2007 EWWChris all the way.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted January 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2007 EWWChris all the way.What's funny, is that he was actually shocked at being included in the poll at all...2 days later he's winning!
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted January 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2007 EWWChris all the way.What's funny, is that he was actually shocked at being included in the poll at all...2 days later he's winning!I wasn't shocked at being in the poll, I was disappointed at being included in the same sentance as Dan Fitch and Kandiman, more so Kandiman. Like I said in the nominations though, I see this as just a bit of fun.
gaz2050 Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 What puts me on par with Dan "I'm leaving this forum forever" Fitch and Detective Kandiman *insert choice of dumb things*? Or perhaps what puts them on par with me or each other?did you see this in the first post chrisNo Whiningmate youre doing yourself no favours. most of your posts make out you to be very very stupid and you look even more stupid when defending the king of stupidity psycho silverayoure the promoter of a fairly reputable fed!!! and yet youre making yourself appear to be a complete tool with your constant silly mark posts. youve just backed up this claim by being the first nominee to try and defend their casethe forum thinks youre an idiot, get over itTo be fair to EWWChris, I wouldn't class that as whinging. If somebody thought I was a candidate for dolt of the year I'd want to know why, which is exactly what he was doing.
Mr. Seven Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 All he has to do is review his post history.
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted January 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2007 Remember - APW does not count, as it was this year.Which is a real shame, but fortunately there was Detective Sprules to fall back on, so I voted for him anyway.And the 15 page thread regarding his failed Blackpool show.And coming off as a complete c*nt in 90% of his posts.
freaky Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 Tequila_boy.The kid tries faaaaaar too hard to impress people.His shitty witch hunt of Christiano Ronaldo during the World Cup was truly pathetic.
Sym Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 As with most of my votes this year, I havent been around a lot so perhaps it only took one moment of Genius, Madness or Idiocy to procure my vote and for that reason, I'm Gonna Have to Go with The good old Detective Chris! Sorry!
Guest Man Of The Millions Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 To me, winning Dolt of the year is a compliment, as the ones who are voting are more mentally and socially retarded then anyone on the internet ever could be. Just take a look at some of the photos in the photo section. Their posts match their ugliness. I vote Man Of The Millions.
bobbins Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 Coming in this thread to protest your nomination in a long-winded and boring fashion is a far better way of canvassing for votes than the MotM method of "LOL ure all ugly. VOTE ME!"EWWChris it is.
FireBrand Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 To me, winning Dolt of the year is a compliment, as the ones who are voting are more mentally and socially retarded then anyone on the internet ever could be. Just take a look at some of the photos in the photo section. Their posts match their ugliness. I vote Man Of The Millions.WTF?!Did you post this after being involved in a massive car accident?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 14, 2007 Moderators Posted January 14, 2007 To me, winning Dolt of the year is a compliment, as the ones who are voting are more mentally and socially retarded then anyone on the internet ever could be. Just take a look at some of the photos in the photo section. Their posts match their ugliness. I vote Man Of The Millions.This little campaign of yours is made all the more funny by the fact that you're not going to win the award anyway; no one really gives two shits about you, in either a positive or negative way.
Philjax Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 It's odd. I must completely blank EWWChris's posts from memory because i really can't remember any single notable post he's made good or bad. About anything. Ever.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2007 Moderators Posted January 15, 2007 I refer you to my point about him not having a too many original opinions.
Recommended Posts