UKFF Dolt of the Year 2006

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2006?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

EWWChris all the way.

What's funny, is that he was actually shocked at being included in the poll at all...2 days later he's winning!
I wasn't shocked at being in the poll, I was disappointed at being included in the same sentance as Dan Fitch and Kandiman, more so Kandiman. Like I said in the nominations though, I see this as just a bit of fun.

What puts me on par with Dan "I'm leaving this forum forever" Fitch and Detective Kandiman *insert choice of dumb things*? Or perhaps what puts them on par with me or each other?

did you see this in the first post chris

No Whining

mate youre doing yourself no favours. most of your posts make out you to be very very stupid and you look even more stupid when defending the king of stupidity psycho silverayoure the promoter of a fairly reputable fed!!! and yet youre making yourself appear to be a complete tool with your constant silly mark posts. youve just backed up this claim by being the first nominee to try and defend their casethe forum thinks youre an idiot, get over it
To be fair to EWWChris, I wouldn't class that as whinging. If somebody thought I was a candidate for dolt of the year I'd want to know why, which is exactly what he was doing.

• Paid Members

Remember - APW does not count, as it was this year.

Which is a real shame, but fortunately there was Detective Sprules to fall back on, so I voted for him anyway.
And the 15 page thread regarding his failed Blackpool show.
And coming off as a complete c*nt in 90% of his posts.

As with most of my votes this year, I havent been around a lot so perhaps it only took one moment of Genius, Madness or Idiocy to procure my vote and for that reason, I'm Gonna Have to Go with The good old Detective Chris! Sorry! :(

Guest Man Of The Millions

To me, winning Dolt of the year is a compliment, as the ones who are voting are more mentally and socially retarded then anyone on the internet ever could be. Just take a look at some of the photos in the photo section. Their posts match their ugliness. I vote Man Of The Millions.

To me, winning Dolt of the year is a compliment, as the ones who are voting are more mentally and socially retarded then anyone on the internet ever could be. Just take a look at some of the photos in the photo section. Their posts match their ugliness. I vote Man Of The Millions.

WTF?!Did you post this after being involved in a massive car accident?

• Moderators

This little campaign of yours is made all the more funny by the fact that you're not going to win the award anyway; no one really gives two shits about you, in either a positive or negative way.