UKFF Dolt of the Year 2006

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2006?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hmmm.. Man of the Millions has been consistently twattish, and his was the name that first leapt off the page at me... But I think he's lacked that special moment of doltishness to really separate him from the pack... Kandiman, EWWChris and Dan Fitch have all had such moments, so they're my front runners at the minute.

• Paid Members

Hmmm.. Man of the Millions has been consistently twattish, and his was the name that first leapt off the page at me... But I think he's lacked that special moment of doltishness to really separate him from the pack... Kandiman, EWWChris and Dan Fitch have all had such moments, so they're my front runners at the minute.

So what are these moments? What puts me on par with Dan "I'm leaving this forum forever" Fitch and Detective Kandiman *insert choice of dumb things*? Or perhaps what puts them on par with me or each other?

• Moderators

In all fairness, they are probably stupider..But their idiocy makes me laugh most of the time, whereas some of the things you say just make me angry..Your general obstinate arguing based entirely on semantics, completely eschewing common sense and logic gets to me. Your stubborn yet poor defense of your idiotic opinions irritates me.When you rather frequently say "I agree", or "I was thinking the same thing", or words to those effect, it leads me to believe you don't know how to form your own opinion, or if you do, you are unable to articulate it...and just generally saying stupid things like "I don't watch Smackdown, here are my opnions on it"; "Moj, stop trying to think of reasons for your likes and dislikes"; ...and so on and so forth, as those are from the month of December alone..

Edited by Who has called me Hage?

• Paid Members

In all fairness, they are probably stupider..

I really hope so, because if anyone genuinely thought I was that stupid all I can say is I must be very misunderstood.

But their idiocy makes me laugh most of the time, whereas some of the things you say just make me angry..Your general obstinate arguing based entirely on semantics, completely eschewing common sense and logic gets to me. Your stubborn yet poor defense of your idiotic opinions irritates me.

I genuinely appreciate your honesty here and you may have some good points, I'll try and keep them in mind. Worryingly I can probably think of examples of me doing all of that now you mention it, which is pretty bad because it used to piss me off when I was a new member and other people did it.

When you rather frequently say "I agree", or "I was thinking the same thing", or words to those effect, it leads me to believe you don't know how to form your own opinion, or if you do, you are unable to articulate it.

I see what your saying, but that's definitely not the case, just that maybe someone has already summed up perfectly what I want to say. A lot of people do that round here, probably because they want to make known that they share that opinion, but don't see the point in repeating what someone else has just said.

..and just generally saying stupid things like "I don't watch Smackdown, here are my opnions on it"; "Moj, stop trying to think of reasons for your likes and dislikes";

Not quite sure what your referring to with the Smackdown thing, although I do rarely watch it, but the Moj thing, I know exactly what your talking about and I'll give you that too, I was wrong with the way I tackled that. I disagreed with Moj's opinion, but jumped in head first without thinking it through.

• Paid Members

I was about to cast my vote in favour of EWWChris in this topic when I had second thoughts upon reading his very measured reply to Hage. And I thought.....fair play and credit to the man - that's taking it on the chin. Good on you Chris!Then I reread the post he replied to and remembered exactly why he is my dolt of the year. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can it really be anyone other than stingersplash? There are a lot of fannies on this board but he takes the biscuit on every occasion. Now that he's left, he won't be around to collect his award... :(

• Paid Members

Remember - APW does not count, as it was this year.

Which is a real shame, but fortunately there was Detective Sprules to fall back on, so I voted for him anyway.