UKFF Dolt of the Year 2006

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2006?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

I think people are being a bit harsh on Chris. I certainly wouldn't put him in the same context as the others on the list, but I do understand where people are coming from, as this summer I distinctly remember numerous circular arguments where it appeared he was purposely missing the points you were making, and it was infuriating (discussions on show shills especially). I think he's improved on that front recently though.I am amazed CULT OF PERSONALITY has no votes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I think Who has called me Hage? summed up pretty well why I'm in the lead, as did rick, neil and a few others. You might be suprised, but if someone politely points out where I've been a cunt like a few of you have I try and take a lot more notice than when someone says it with attitude.

Still disappointed that so many think I'm worse than some of the others though :( but hey, maybe next year I won't make the list at all and Kandiman can have his rightful crown!

EDIT: CULT OF PERSONALITY hasn't been on the forum since 17th December, but neil makes a very good point, just take a look at his last few posts here

Edited by EWWChris

I think Who has called me Hage? summed up pretty well why I'm in the lead, as did rick, neil and a few others. You might be suprised, but if someone politely points out where I've been a cunt like a few of you have I try and take a lot more notice than when someone says it with attitude.Still disappointed that so many think I'm worse than some of the others though :( but hey, maybe next year I won't make the list at all and Kandiman can have his rightful crown!EDIT: CULT OF PERSONALITY hasn't been on the forum since 17th December, but neil makes a very good point, just take a look at his last few posts here

There is nothing worse than someone joining just to be unpopular I mean why?Wouldn't CULT have been better off going to a pub and spilling everyones pint and comming out as a pedophile I mean he would have got a free kickin' too. They are a strange breed these guys who want to be hated.

Guest "Sugar" Shane Helms

My vote goes for Tiger Rick. How he has the temerity to put "no whining" when that's all he ever does is beyond me. The Gary Neville of the UKFF - the "old pro" who think's he's the voice of the board.

• Paid Members

My vote goes for Tiger Rick. How he has the temerity to put "no whining" when that's all he ever does is beyond me. The Gary Neville of the UKFF - the "old pro" who think's he's the voice of the board.

If we were nominating a "voice of the board" I'd nominate rick in a second. As for moaning, I'm not aware of him doing that too much. He has his views as we all do.

• Paid Members

I am amazed CULT OF PERSONALITY has no votes.

I'd literally never heard of him.
Never heard of him either.What's even more amazing, is that whatever dipshit nominated him in the first place hasn't even bothered to vote for him!

• Paid Members

I am amazed CULT OF PERSONALITY has no votes.

I'd literally never heard of him.
Never heard of him either.What's even more amazing, is that whatever dipshit nominated him in the first place hasn't even bothered to vote for him!
He had quite a few nominations. The reason he has no votes is because people nominated several people but could only vote for one. He's an idiot, but a harmless one.