Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

UKFFers of Scotland (again).

It would appear I'm in Glasgow. Got a long drive in the morning so can't really be getting pissed, but what's worth doing on a Friday night when you're there as a Billy No-Mates?

UKFFers of Scotland (again).

It would appear I'm in Glasgow. Got a long drive in the morning so can't really be getting pissed, but what's worth doing on a Friday night when you're there as a Billy No-Mates?

Locking your door.

I'm staying with a friend in Shanghai for two weeks as of Monday, and we are planning on going to Beijing. For the week I'm in Shanghai, I'll have free accommodation but will need to pay for a hostel in Beijing. I've had to juggle this with getting my partner birthday presents along with usual outgoings. I know I can take 5000RMB /

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'm watching The Shield season 3 (awesome show) and at the start of each episode they do the usual recap of previous episodes. The thing is there's this stock music they use every time in the segment and its driving me insane trying to place where else it's used. It's something like the bumpers before WWE PPVs or the sky titty channels. Any ideas would be appreciated?

• Paid Members

Trying to think of a song from (I think) the 2000s. It's instrumental, piano, and has a rain-like static playing throughout. I think the name of the song or band has "She" or "Her" in it.

• Paid Members

Anybody suffer with back pain? Pretty sure I pulled something yesterday and it has been killing me ever since, I could hardly sleep last night. Any tips or am I doomed to the life of a cripple?

Anybody suffer with back pain? Pretty sure I pulled something yesterday and it has been killing me ever since, I could hardly sleep last night. Any tips or am I doomed to the life of a cripple?

Yes, I did

Short Term

Paracetamol and Extra Strength Ibropufen together is cool as long as not allergic, when you wake, dinner time, tea time and just before bed

Lots of Radox Muscle Salts, not the bubble bath stuff (bowt a quid from a supermarket) Hottest bath you can stand.

Hot water bottle wrapped in a blanket and applied to the affected area should help

Should all help.

Also don't not use your back, yes it hurts like a motherfucker, but keeping it still will make it worse!

Archived