Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
I've been asked to come up with a playlist of for Friday's "Pi Day" celebrations at work. I drunkenly agreed on Friday but I must admit I'm struggling a bit. Themes for the songs have to be either mathematical, or about pies or circles.

I love a bit of Pythagoras's Trousers.

This is a long shot....

I heard this song the other day, commercial dance track, and I can't get it out my head.

The annoying thing is the tune is crystal clear in my head but the lyrics I cannot fully remember. I Googled what I thought they were and it has brought up nothing. Wondering whether anyone on here can help. I am probably way off with the lyrics but I remember them going something like:

"I think you're bad but you're probably worth it".

Sung by a woman, dance track is really all I can tell you

• Paid Members
This is a long shot....

I heard this song the other day, commercial dance track, and I can't get it out my head.

The annoying thing is the tune is crystal clear in my head but the lyrics I cannot fully remember. I Googled what I thought they were and it has brought up nothing. Wondering whether anyone on here can help. I am probably way off with the lyrics but I remember them going something like:

"I think you're bad but you're probably worth it".

Sung by a woman, dance track is really all I can tell you

Only track I can think of with lyrics like that is

Archived