Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My diet's pretty shit, but I do exercise a few times a week. Bit of five a side, do some weights in the house, that kind of thing. When I do it wipes me out for a couple of days though. My hangovers last 2-3 days now as well. I think my immune systems just fucked.

Does sound like the AIDS then.

• Paid Members
I would like to be bombarded with motivational techniques, for my ambition is utterly shot. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've tried this, I can't help but do it with an accent, even if I'm not speaking aloud.

I might ask this in the NFL predictions thread too, but: anyone know where I can get a Minnesota Vikings Chris Kluwe #5 jersey without financially crippling myself?

I'm not sure what the online prices are like, but my girlfriend bought a Vikings jersey in a Champs store in New York a few months back, and it was the cheapest shirt there. If you take a look on the website it may be the same, in which case the delivery fees etc. may not be too pricey.

Archived