Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm trying to remember the name of a film.

From what little I recall of the plot a family move into a house and one of them is being haunted by some dead woman buried in the house.

I doubt I could have less to work on.

• Paid Members

Connection problems, can anyone please help?

Basically, my internet connection on the laptop is working and I'm currently being forced in to using Safari. I normally use firefox but for some reason it has decided not to work and is acting as if there is no connection. Clearly there is. None of the help tabs are actually helping or working.

Does anyone know of the solution other than re-installing?

• Paid Members
I'm trying to remember the name of a film.

From what little I recall of the plot a family move into a house and one of them is being haunted by some dead woman buried in the house.

I doubt I could have less to work on.

How old is it?

The Haunting in Connecticut?

Older than that but no further back than 2002 ish.

The bloke digs a huge hole in the cellar looking for the body and has loads of dreams about her and its one body, a hidden murder victim.

I watched it on sky around the same time as Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland when that was new on, but I cant say the one I'm after was new too.

A technical question, hopefully someone can help.

I got a new DVD recorder today. I have it connected to my TV with a scart cable. And I have my TV connected to the Sky box with another scart cable. Trouble with this is, if I am recording something off Sky to the DVD recorder the picture goes blank if I turn my TV off. I don't recall this being an issue with my old recorder, but that may have something to do with the video recorder I had hooked up too, but one of the wires was knackered for that, so I changed it up a bit. I would assume the ideal answer would be to have a scart cable going straight from the Sky box to the DVD recorder, but there's only one scart slot in the back of the Sky box.

So, as I see it there's two options. One, always have the TV on if I'm recording something - not a massive problem, but somewhat inconvenient. Two, always have the DVD recorder on if I want to watch TV - same issue.

I'm not very technical at all, so if someone knows the solution I need, or can gimme some help please do.

Thanks!!

• Paid Members

Anyone know of a good t-shirt printing site? I need something on a dark green shirt, from a Photoshop or any normal image file (jpg, png etc), and if possible I'd like to just get the one t-shirt (although that's flexible as it's something I *might* be able to sell).

Archived