Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Any excel gurus?

I've written a formula:

=IF(I5=0,"Pending",IF(I5<=183,"Stage 1 Trigger",IF(I5>=183,"Review Complete - NFA",)))

If the contents of cell I5 shows 0 - J6 should default to say Pending

If the contents of cell I5 shows < 183 days - J6 should default to say "Stage 1 Trigger"

If the contents of cell I5 shows > 183 days - J6 should default to say "Review Complete - NFA"

The value in I5 is determined by another formula, and the problem im having is that as soon as one half of that formula is in place, J6 is showing as Review Complete - NFA rather than waiting for the second half of the information and making the calculation.

Any ideas?

Any excel gurus?

I've written a formula:

=IF(I5=0,"Pending",IF(I5<=183,"Stage 1 Trigger",IF(I5>=183,"Review Complete - NFA",)))

If the contents of cell I5 shows 0 - J6 should default to say Pending

If the contents of cell I5 shows < 183 days - J6 should default to say "Stage 1 Trigger"

If the contents of cell I5 shows > 183 days - J6 should default to say "Review Complete - NFA"

The value in I5 is determined by another formula, and the problem im having is that as soon as one half of that formula is in place, J6 is showing as Review Complete - NFA rather than waiting for the second half of the information and making the calculation.

Any ideas?

I'm assuming that 1 field is constant and the other gets entered at another point. Best thing to do is refer the first IF statement to check for both pieces of information (i.e IF(whatever cell contains the 2nd piece of information)<>0, IF(I5=0,"Pending",IF(I5<=183,"Stage 1 Trigger",IF(I5>=183,"Review Complete - NFA",))),"Pending")

This should keep the cell at Pending until both sets of information are entered.

I bought some of that Marshmallow Fluff that comes in tubs from the American Sweet Shop. I've had a little bit and it's nice, but it's heavy as fuck and it's not like I'm just going to sit there with a spoon and fill my guts. What or how, exactly, is the best way to eat it? Sandwiches? Cakes? Advice please. Cheers.

• Paid Members
I bought some of that Marshmallow Fluff that comes in tubs from the American Sweet Shop. I've had a little bit and it's nice, but it's heavy as fuck and it's not like I'm just going to sit there with a spoon and fill my guts. What or how, exactly, is the best way to eat it? Sandwiches? Cakes? Advice please. Cheers.

Use it to make Krispy squares. :thumbsup:

What kind did you get? The raspberry is really good.

Use it to make Krispy squares. :thumbsup:

What kind did you get? The raspberry is really good.

Just the regular, as I wasn't sure exactly what it was. Now I've had it, I'd definitely give flavoured ones a go too.

I was on a metro train home shortly after 11PM last night, and the train came to a halt 15 minutes or so before my stop, with a message telling us that because of 'an incident' the train couldn't go any further (rumours were that someone jumped in front of a train further down the line, but uncomfirmed). The driver who got off said nothing about any replacement buses, only that there wouldn't be any more trains going past this station for the rest of the night.

As all other public transport to where I was going was finished at this time, I was pretty much stranded, so I had to spring nearly

• Paid Members

Facebook are declaring I have Malware, and I HAVE to download Mcafee from them.

Malware Bytes says I have nothing.

Any way of telling Facebook to fuck off so I can view my profile?

• Moderators
I was on a metro train home shortly after 11PM last night, and the train came to a halt 15 minutes or so before my stop, with a message telling us that because of 'an incident' the train couldn't go any further (rumours were that someone jumped in front of a train further down the line, but uncomfirmed). The driver who got off said nothing about any replacement buses, only that there wouldn't be any more trains going past this station for the rest of the night.

As all other public transport to where I was going was finished at this time, I was pretty much stranded, so I had to spring nearly

Is it legal to record audio of a conversation between two people without their consent in a public place if I'm not part of the conversation if it's not for distribution to any 3rd party?

What's the story behind ths?

I know it wouldn't be allowed to be used as evidence but outright illegal? Not sure but I would imagine so.

• Paid Members
Facebook are declaring I have Malware, and I HAVE to download Mcafee from them.

Malware Bytes says I have nothing.

Any way of telling Facebook to fuck off so I can view my profile?

That sounds suspicious. A website can't really check your computer and determine if you have malware or not. I suspect you do have some sort of virus. Download Spybot Search and Destroy, and Avast! Antivirus. They should get rid of most of it.

Archived