Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well, as this is the questions thread, I think this might be the best place to put this. Current stupid Google auto completes that make me laugh.

Why do all....

crisps expire on a saturday?

asians look alike?

When is my...

mot due?

baby due?

period due?

birthday?

car tax due?

Can I get...

pregnant from my dog?

Is it wrong...

to be gay?

to sleep with your sister?

• Paid Members

Is she...

ldon Cooper gay? :confused:

Can she...

pard survive Mass Effect 3

Google - not the place for relationship advice.

Not much of a whizz with computers to say the least but maybe someone can help me, have about 750 vhs tapes that I am putting on to dvd and then looking to put on youtube. How do I do this? It's says you must finialsie the dvd for it to be played on other dvd players, should I do this? but will i not then be able to copy it onto my computer. How do I then copy it onto my computer, can i use windows media player? any help would be appreciated.

I've just been flicking about with some of the options on my YouTube account and it gave me the option of turning off adverts on my videos, after which it says "Choosing this option will disable any monetization options that have been set for your video".

Can anybody with any past experience of this explain how it works with YouTube, and how I'd go about setting it up, should it be worth it.

Cheers.

• Paid Members

Can anyone help?

My uTorrent is being a bitch. I can't download anything from Xtremewrestlingtorrents. The files have hundreds of seeders, but the download just doesn't seem to start. I don't seem to have this problem when downloading from any other sites apart from XWT though.

• Paid Members
Not much of a whizz with computers to say the least but maybe someone can help me, have about 750 vhs tapes that I am putting on to dvd and then looking to put on youtube. How do I do this? It's says you must finialsie the dvd for it to be played on other dvd players, should I do this? but will i not then be able to copy it onto my computer. How do I then copy it onto my computer, can i use windows media player? any help would be appreciated.

Yes, finalise the disk. It adds the information to the DVD that it needs for generating the menu, run time, and all the other important shit. Once it's finalised, it basically becomes a "normal" DVD, and you can do all the stuff with it that you'd do with a regular DVD.

Archived