Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Draw around the item that you want to isolate. When you've gone all the way around, making anchor points as you go, and either making lots of anchor points for a rough curve, or a longer space between them and holding the mouse button to make a genuine curve, you'll join up to your initial anchor point. That'll finish up a work path, so go to the paths box, and save the path. Then choose "make selection", and the object will be selected. Invert the selection, and you'll be able to delete everything around it.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Microsoft Wireless mouse has stopped working after three weeks. It says the batteries power level is "GOOD" yet it's still not working. Everything seems fine. PC says the device is working properly and whatnot. Everything is seemingly fine yet it just stopped working for no reason. I'm using the fucking keyboard to navigate which is incredibly frustrating. Anybody got any ideas?

Question for people who are good on Facebook.....You used to be able to create an event, invite people & then send all the attendees/invited peeps a direct message to their inbox. Has this function now been removed? Ta

You can still do it. Clcik home and on the left hand side it should say events, click on that then click create event.

Does anybody know any good torrent sites? the piratebay and kick ass torrents amongst others appear to be getting blocked now due to the sopa etc which leaves me with nowhere to download Raw from a public tracker :(

• Paid Members

Well, as this is the questions thread, I think this might be the best place to put this. Current stupid Google auto completes that make me laugh.

Why do all....

crisps expire on a saturday?

asians look alike?

When is my...

mot due?

baby due?

period due?

birthday?

car tax due?

Can I get...

pregnant from my dog?

Is it wrong...

to be gay?

to sleep with your sister?

• Paid Members

Is she...

ldon Cooper gay? :confused:

Can she...

pard survive Mass Effect 3

Google - not the place for relationship advice.

Archived