Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Does anyone know where i could buy a personalised Millwall FC jersey. It's a gift for my father in law.I've been on their club shop, but there dosent appear to be any option for personalisation.Thanks in advance.

You might have better luck going down there, or are you too far away?

Do you know who made that belt?

JD/Jody/Joe Marshall or J-Mar as he's better known. He won't say anything, his customer service is shit and can't be trusted. Hides behind an illness whenever he's called out and thinks his shit doesn't stink because he does work for the WWE. I was lucky to get my belt off him but others hae been waiting a long time to get theirs, he also now hides behind a PO box address.
I'm a Neal Snow fan myself.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where i could buy a personalised Millwall FC jersey. It's a gift for my father in law.I've been on their club shop, but there dosent appear to be any option for personalisation.Thanks in advance.

How do you want it personalised? Name and number on it or embroidery work?

• Paid Members

JD/Jody/Joe Marshall or J-Mar as he's better known. He won't say anything, his customer service is shit and can't be trusted. Hides behind an illness whenever he's called out and thinks his shit doesn't stink because he does work for the WWE. I was lucky to get my belt off him but others hae been waiting a long time to get theirs, he also now hides behind a PO box address.
J-Mar is a wierd one. His website is shite, as you've said everything else about him is shite, except he does/used to do stuff for WWE. He did the New Ic belts for WWE, only for them to have Dave millican re-do it, as his was a smidge shite.Dont bother with him.

J-Mar is a wierd one. His website is shite, as you've said everything else about him is shite, except he does/used to do stuff for WWE. He did the New Ic belts for WWE, only for them to have Dave millican re-do it, as his was a smidge shite.Dont bother with him.
J-Mar's IC was nice it just needed to be tweaked ever so slightly. Dave re-did the belt because of legalities, J-Mar nor the WWE can produce Midwest art/designs without their consent. It's a lot of headaches for Dave/Reggie & Rico. J-Mar only got to where he is by riding off of Midwest designs.

I like a lot of his work, his custom United States title was amazing. Good guy to boot. You know him from the FAN boards?
Deed I do.
I only assumed that because I recognised your avatar and signature were the same as the ones on here at somepoint. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

• Paid Members

How do you want it personalised? Name and number on it or embroidery work?
Sorry, should have been clearer. Standard name and number printing.

• Paid Members

I like a lot of his work, his custom United States title was amazing. Good guy to boot. You know him from the FAN boards?
Deed I do.
I only assumed that because I recognised your avatar and signature were the same as the ones on here at somepoint. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Yeah, I get it. You're stalking me. I understand. I'd stalk me.

A couple of years ago, someone on here had a picture in their signature which was a parody of The Dark Knight's 'I Believe In Harvey Dent' made into 'i Believe In Darren Bent'. Who was it and and can they post the pic, my friend wants it on a t-shirt

Everybody knows the best thing about the last World Cup was that class online sticker album. Is there one on the go for the Euros?

Funnily enough I was looking around for one of these during the week.This was the answer I got.

Euros is under UEFA not FIFA so it is looking likely there will be no virtual sticker album for this summer thus providing us yet other reason to hate UEFA

Archived