Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was a hit machine in the 60s.

Can't find it on my phone but my all time favourite Super Serge moment was when he was on a talk show with a pre drug and spoon up the arse Whitney Houston. He said something in French, the host said to Whitney he thinks you are beautiful and Serge said something about Reagan and Gorbachev, then said "ei said ei want to ferrk herr" in a drunk French accent.

Trust me, it's beautiful.

• Paid Members

It's a shame that it was in the USA, so it doesn't show up often alongside "Wild Thing"-ing Ollie Reed. The mum of a girl I had a crush on at school was once threatened with a caveman-style kidnapping and rape by Ollie Reed, in East Midlands Airport - who wouldn't want that?

He was a hit machine in the 60s.

Can't find it on my phone but my all time favourite Super Serge moment was when he was on a talk show with a pre drug and spoon up the arse Whitney Houston. He said something in French, the host said to Whitney he thinks you are beautiful and Serge said something about Reagan and Gorbachev, then said "ei said ei want to ferrk herr" in a drunk French accent.

Trust me, it's beautiful.

Most of the good Roger Mellie cartoons were based on things Gainsbourg once did on chatshows.

Serge and Whitney

Gainsbourg burns 500 franc note

Serge sexes up some mannequins

Gainsbourg talks about the delights of shagging fat girls

and my favourite Gainsbourg video/song.

Gainsbourg outcools a black rapper

Archived