Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Only when Benn Jr and Eubank Jr are past it. Then Joe Calzaghe's son starts boxing and Collins Jr ducks him twice.

Seriously, looking forward to seeing Conor Benn fight. Being a massive Nigel Benn fan I was always going to be hoping he'd do well. Been following his training and interviews with Conor and the old man over the last year or so and he seems a good guy as well as a talent.

• Paid Members

Does he have anything to do with him because i think he debuted on Saturday and it said he was estranged and he doesn't go under the Eubank name. 

I thought Steve Collins JR lost not so long ago but it turns out it was a draw. This Junior is a cruiserweight though.

Edited by Fox Piss

Does he have anything to do with him because i think he debuted on Saturday and it said he was estranged and he goes doesn't go under the Eubank name. 

You're correct. I edited my post after a quick Google search. 

I read a few weeks back that he was debuting, but didn't read anything else about him. 

Eubank vs. Eubank with the winner getting Chris Eubank as their Dad. Get Frank Warren on the phone now.

Eubank's two other sons were training to become Pros a few years ago. I'm not sure if they've continued or not.

If they are, we could have a 4-man tournament. Who is the best Eubank?