Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

So after vacating his title instead of defending it against David Price, claiming he is 'moving on to bigger and better things', Tyson Fury's next fight will be against 40 year old Martin Rogan.

I'm not a big boxing fan and have never heard of him; turns out he was a former Prizefighter winner who holds a victory over A-Force. Gotta admit, when he was introduced, I thought he was a can for Fury.

That whole thing was balls. Fury saying it isnlt about money but they wanted it on domestic TV and offered 100k. They would have made much more than that. Also the jibe about 'a channel with only 10'000 viewers. Yeah, but they are PAYING viewers and you have a deal with CHANNEL 5 FFS!

As for Derek Chisora,

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I have a hell of a lote more respect for him after tonights performance. A warrior who kept walking his man down. But then, Vitali didn;t look right against Shannon Briggs and looked worse tonight. I think he should call it a night there. He is looking worse and worse with each fight against less than great fighters.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by rubbafish

• Paid Members
As for Derek Chisora,

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I have a hell of a lote more respect for him after tonights performance. A warrior who kept walking

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Yeah, credit where its due, I think Del Boy has done a far better job than most expected.

Edited by ReturnOfTheMack

Didn't see the fight but seen this fucking hell :omg:

Chris Mannix's (SI) twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMannixSI

WladimirKlitschko is yelling at both Chisora and David Haye at the press conference. This is awesome.

Bernd Boente to David Haye: "You're out. You can't talk yourself into this fight."

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

Adam Booth is beeding from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."

I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.

Edited by the_mole

• Moderators

The winner of Haye vs Chisora should fight the all new A-Force.

Winner of that gets Danny Williams in an eliminator to fight Michael Sprott of which the winner takes on Matt Skelton.

British HW = REAL CLASH OF THE TITANS

Edited by PowerButchi