More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Been watching a load of SNL (Saturday Night Live) on Youtube recently and there is some really great stuff on there.

Some of the parody tracks they do are great and I think stand alone as decent tracks. Not counting the Lonely Island stuff I think these two are great

• Paid Members
Been watching a load of SNL (Saturday Night Live) on Youtube recently and there is some really great stuff on there.

Some of the parody tracks they do are great and I think stand alone as decent tracks. Not counting the Lonely Island stuff I think these two are great

I love the SNL youtube page. Some great classic stuff on there too. I don't think Phil Hartman ever did anything that wasn't funny. Even shit films he turns up in, he's bloody wonderful.

I love the SNL youtube page. Some great classic stuff on there too. I don't think Phil Hartman ever did anything that wasn't funny. Even shit films he turns up in, he's bloody wonderful.

I have been watching so much recently, the wife was out on Saturday and I think I spent most of the day on the S&NL youtube page !! Everyone has their favourite era but I think mine would be quite an unpopular choice as I have not dipped that much into the really early stuff. For me my favourite cast were:

Kristen Wiig

Bill Hader

Fred Armisan

Andy Samberg

Jason Sudekis

etc

Love anything with Jimmy Fallon in it at the moment and any appearance by Justin Timberlake is brilliant. His bits with Fallon or Samberg are always brilliant. Especially love the Barry Gibb Talk Show sketches due to my love of the Bee Gees song Nights on Broadway.

• Paid Members

Fallon has this awful thing about cracking up in most sketches, which can be funny but off-putting at times. He is alright though.

The new era of SNL is pretty good tbh. I'm a mark for the classic stuff though, just the sheer amount of talent in those first few seasons. The late 80's/early 90's has a superb cast going for it as well. Also Norm MacDonald in the 90's is probably the best Weekend Update anchor ever.

Check out the early stuff, the first season is out over here actually. It's rough, but it it's part of it's underground charm.

Edited by WWFChilli

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
So, I found Reef's lost 5th Album. Sure some of it turned up on Together, but this is from the 2013 limited edition release where it was released fully at last

Shrug upon yawn upon little piss when you though you needed a big piss. What next? Unearthed Ocean Colour Scene B-sides from when no one alive could give a possible wrist flick? This is the meaning of "awesomeness" stretched gossamer thin.

Edited by gmoney