More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

George cant help himself.. Blu Ray Edits to the Star War's Films

simon pegg's twitter feed was fun yesterday regarding all those

they are as pointless and wrong as you would expect but i'm just surpirised he hasnt put CGI Yoda into Empire and ROTJ

i realised when they were announced i dont actually own them on dvd at all so imstill getting them but its bad enough we still have to put up with Hayden Christiansen at the end of Jedi

Edited by iamtheman

• Paid Members

Meh, I'm generally OK with Lucas making changes to the releases, there are some that I like and some that I don't but generally I prefer the changes. Putting CGI Yoda into The Phantom Menace is great IMO, on par with putting Ian McDiarmand's Palpatine into the hologram scene of The Empire Strikes Back instead of that fucked up half ape, half old lady thing.....but those Vader 'Noooooos' in the death of the Emperor scene are atrocious.

Having Hayden Christiansen at the end of Jedi, as much as I hate him, does make sense. I still miss the original Nub Nub song with the ewoks there though, although again, the replacement scene with celebrations all over the different planets and the toppling of the imperial statues on Coruscant is great.

i do wish they would put this on the star wars blu-rays

with commercials. cant believe i just found this. its about two hours long and possibly one of the worst things ever

How long can you last?

I downloaded this about 5 years ago, in the past 5 years i`ve watched approx 134seconds of this and couldn`t take any more. Its beyond belief.

But then again Vader shouting `Noo!`

my childhood is ruined