Richie Freebird Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 This has got to be a pisstake... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc...2C58CDFF32FA25C
SteelEdge Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 This has got to be a pisstake...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc...2C58CDFF32FA25COnly just found this? This is one of the first viral videos I can remember, it's quite famous really.
Richie Freebird Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Only just found this? This is one of the first viral videos I can remember, it's quite famous really.First time I
Paid Members FLips Posted October 2, 2011 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2011 I await your discovery of "Charlie bit my finger" and Tay Zonday.Richie Freebird, on the cutting edge of the internet.
Richie Freebird Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Richie Freebird, on the cutting edge of the internet.Guilty as charged.When its youtube time in the Freebird household, it
Shovanist Pig Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 Adrian Quinonez is The Erotic Traveler http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf4w1r_ad...exy#rel-page-13
NEWM Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 Sorry if this has been posted, but I've only just seen it today for the first time so, you know, fuck you. Anyway, it's brilliant. It's Guy on a Buffalo: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 -
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted October 4, 2011 Paid Members Posted October 4, 2011 "Oh noooo It's a guy on a buffaloooo!"
iamtheman Posted October 6, 2011 Posted October 6, 2011 Michael great ad for playstation see how many characters u can spot
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2011 With Sam our captain, we'll take the cup home!
Maytrix Posted October 11, 2011 Posted October 11, 2011 I await your discovery of "Charlie bit my finger" and Tay Zonday. Richie Freebird, on the cutting edge of the internet. Just wait until he gets around to seeing 2Girls1Cup. Not 2Girls1Cup. Instead an Extreme Sports compilation video, with great music to boot.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2011 It's 1984. It's Thatcher... one is black, one is a punk and together they revolutionised channel 4 comedy for about six weeks... and by revolutionized it sucked. I'd be hard pressed to find any fucker who remembers this... my favourite underater K-Mac on theme tune duty though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.