Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I don't know whether there's a more appropriate thread for this, since it's far from awesome, but anyway, I just read about a 2 year old girl in China who got run over by a van and got fuck all help as people walked around her and even got run over again by a second van:

.

 

It happens 3 seconds in, so be ready. It's heartbreaking to see her put her arms up just before impact :(. And how in God's name did the driver not see her?

Posted
I don't know whether there's a more appropriate thread for this, since it's far from awesome, but anyway, I just read about a 2 year old girl in China who got run over by a van and got fuck all help as people walked around her and even got run over again by a second van:
.

 

It happens 3 seconds in, so be ready. It's heartbreaking to see her put her arms up just before impact :(. And how in God's name did the driver not see her?

 

Jesus christ that is fucking shocking! What the fuck is up with these people?

 

Reading more on the Guardian article,

 

Many internet users expressed fury, describing those who ignored Yueyue as less than human. "Where did conscience go … What has happened to the Chinese people?" wrote one, Reissent1987.

 

Exactly!

 

But some said that people should ask themselves how willing they would have been to help before criticising.

 

Are you fucking kidding me?

  • Paid Members
Posted

In an over populated country like China, life is cheap to the point where it can be considered disposable. One of the worst images I've ever seen was a China street where there was the body of a baby dumped in the gutter. The bit that really got to me was the little plastic tea stirrer things stuck to her, where people had just dropped them, considering her as just another piece of rubbish.

Posted

Two maverick renegades, one a chef, one a Welsh Rugby centre. Cynics may say that the try Floyd scored may have been staged, I disagree.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I spotted one on the wall, one by the hinges, and the one at the front that he gets on his foot.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He had his shoes on. What's the worse that could happen?

 

 

Apart from something like this, obviously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...